• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mario Götze

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky7

Scored 6 assisted 6 in his last 1270m of game time. (Dec 21st-end of season). 1 goal or assist every 105m of play. Not bad.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Only downside is that Mkhi will probably refuse to leave his teammates :lol:

This is a signing that excites me.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Just to fill in those who still haven't updated their BL knowledge: Götze is still way off his best Dortmund days, but he's actually had a great second half of the season. Been in great form whether used as a 10 or false 9. Most cannot understand why he hasn't been nominated for the NT. He's not fat or overweight either. And at the time he was, it's still borderline to call him fat when in fact he was/is suffering from a metabolism disease he seems to have under control now. I am one of those who have questioned his commitment to the sport after early success, but he definitely seems applied and on an upward trajectory right now.

If he would be an asset to current Arsenal is a different question, though.

Interesting what about those chronic muscle injuries I heard about?

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Interesting what about those chronic muscle injuries I heard about?

What Gotze actually has is myopathy, which is a muscular disorder which affects the fibers in the muscles so that they don't work properly. Apparently there are a variety of treatments, including certain drugs and physical therapy (Gotze himself has mentioned both). He seems to have it under control now, although it's a problem that will probably plague him more later in life as he grows older.

In any case, he's been fantastic lately and assuming he can continue to keep his disease under control, there's no reason that at age 26 (27 in a few days) he can't continue to play at a very high level over the next several years.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Assuming this myopathy is the reason he wasnt performing these last 4 seasons before he got it under control he would be one of those very underrated players in plain sight. If we can get him very cheap i Think this could be very shrewd businiess assuming we do the proper checkups and research about the disease.

Assuming he goes back to his best if his body is back to business finally it would be a steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom