• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mario Lemina

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
this better be bollocks. If we sign players like this again this window im just gonna stop watching arsenal so i hope we dont.
fed up of spending quite a lot of money on average everton/southampton tier players (at best) and then keeping them in our club for most of their contract.
for **** sake do the job properly and buy an almost guarenteed first team player. we seem to always go for what i like to call 'additions to our squad', who usually end up average

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Seen a little bit of this guy at both club and international level and have never really been impressed. I'm sure there are much better players out there and there's very little chance this is true.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
People want a player who partners Xhaka to be mobile, speedy, physically strong, be able to contribute defensively whilst not slowing down our play on the counter attacks and whom is better technically on the ball than Ramsey and coquelin.

Lemina may not be a big name, world class or have high rating on computer games thingys but he is all the abover all.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
We are linked to every football player in the world every transfer window. :lol:

Crocrodile

Not sure what the fuss is all about.

This guy is young and talented.
Problem is that he hasn't gotten PT.

Would love to sell Nenz or Coq.
This guy would add size, strength, speed.
Reckon he could really thrive in the PL.
He would be allowed to play more aggressive.
But he should also be urged to keep it simple, play more B2B, but offensively, just get the ball to the front 3/4.

*PL being polish league, who knows about the Prem

He won 't be expensive, Juve has absolutely NO LEVERAGE.

If Juve wants under 16 mill. €, I 'd poach.

Also, we aren 't at the Watford level.
Unfortunately, looking at the worth of our squad and results in the CL, we are closer to them than to the very best football clubs.

nick gould

It's better to trust Wenger on this one. If Wenger thinks he is better than what we have ( it not that hard to be) then who are we? Wenger seems to have regained his ambition. An ambitious Wenger knows best.

Pheonix

It's better to trust Wenger on this one. If Wenger thinks he is better than what we have ( it not that hard to be) then who are we? Wenger seems to have regained his ambition. An ambitious Wenger knows best.
I hope your right Wenger has regained his ambition...but I'd put that remark on hold until the transfer window shuts...so far we only got a 'free' but from the brief footage and comments on him at least this does not look to be a Silvestre type of signing :)

Not a fan of him. Never looked impressive any time I watched him play. Usually I wonder why Juve use him as a rotation player at all.

tcahill

Looks like another squaddie buy. He'll be 24 in a few months, thats nearly passed the 'young talent' age bracket. Might be worth giving a shot if we can get him for a cut price deal, but not sure what he adds over Elneny and Coq.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
This guy is actually alright. For £20m I'd say it's a deal worth looking at, if the concern isn't to replace Ramsey but rather have someone capable of rotating. He covers a ton of ground, is a decent tackler and can be a nuisance for the opposing team going forward.

Definitely not a world beater but if you're actually going to use the vast majority of your budget on a CF but still need a CM and a CB signing, this wouldn't be a bad punt.

I think he's better with the ball than Elneny and Coq.

Top Bottom