• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mario Lemina

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Dont know much about him but my die hard Jube fan cousin tells me he is super talented and one of his favorites.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Meh he was a squad player at Juventus also in the final then you are simple not good enough.

And Vieira was a reserve player at Milan. Look at the player, not whether he is preferred by the manager or not. He is a powerful ball winner who is skillful and very good at making interceptions. People have been complaining about Kante all season. If we wanted to switch to 4 2 3 1 Lemina would be the perfect partner for Xhaka.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Meh he was a squad player at Juventus also in the final then you are simple not good enough.

On that logic we wouldn't have signed Henry.

Does Lemina have all the attributes needed to partner Xhaka? Yes.

Does Lemina have the ability to oust Ramsey from starting 11? Yes.

THISISIT

On that logic we wouldn't have signed Henry.

Does Lemina have all the attributes needed to partner Xhaka? Yes.

Does Lemina have the ability to oust Ramsey from starting 11? Yes.

So did tolisso and yielmans who have both left in recent weeks who are much better then lemina! Average signing at best

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
There are better options out there *cough* Keita *cough*. But he does have a bit of Vidal about him, if he can get his mentality right.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Nobody knows if he's good enough because he rarely plays... so sad watching folk destroy a player without letting him have a consistent run in a team first.

I'd 100% take him as we need big squad numbers for next season.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Dont know much about him but my die hard Jube fan cousin tells me he is super talented and one of his favorites.

Your cousin needs to have his eyes checked.....:lol:
Lemina, like his former OM partner Imbula, is a rather average
player who should send a thank you note to Bielsa for making him look good for 6 months. I would be frankly shocked if that is more than just rumors stirred up by his agent. As some mentioned earlier, poverty signing!

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
And Vieira was a reserve player at Milan. Look at the player, not whether he is preferred by the manager or not. He is a powerful ball winner who is skillful and very good at making interceptions. People have been complaining about Kante all season. If we wanted to switch to 4 2 3 1 Lemina would be the perfect partner for Xhaka.

And some guy named Thierry Henry was a squad player at Juventus (3 goals in 16 appearances). Sometimes it's just a matter of the situation and getting an opportunity. I'm no scout (and don't pretend to be one on the internet), but he looks like a very skilled player to me.

By the way, I ran across this profile of Lemina. The author seems to see many great qualities.

UNDERUSED AND UNDERVALUED
This is where the likes of Tomás Rincón, Kwadwo Asamoah and Medhi Benatia find themselves, all excellent players in their own right but ones that have found playing time extremely difficult to come by this term. Midfielder Stefano Sturaro and goalkeeper Neto would likely be in the first-choice XI of most other Serie A clubs, while a talent like Mario Lemina is clearly in high demand.

The 23-year-old has been strongly linked with a summer exit, with interest from Arsenal, Chelsea and Leicester City all reported in recent months. All three would unquestionably be able to offer him a large increase on his current contract, a deal that expires in 2020 and which is believed to pay him in the region of €24,000 per week.

However, more than money, Lemina would surely be looking for regular football if he were to leave the Bianconeri. He has made a paltry total of just 14 league starts since joining the club in August 2015, while seeing less than 1100 minutes of action in all competitions this term.

Already behind Miralem Pjanić, Sami Khedira and Claudio Marchisio, Allegri’s move to a 4-2-3-1 formation in January and the acquisition of the more reliable and robust Rincón reduced his opportunities further still. Indeed, since the start of 2017, Lemina has just one start to his name and cannot be blamed if he is looking at his options even as he collects his winner’s medals over the next few weeks.

OBVIOUS QUALITY

Yet none of that detracts from the fact that the Gabon international remains a highly talented prospect with the potential to develop into a very well-rounded and useful player. Whenever he has been given space by Allegri, he has made the €10 million Juventus paid to sign him outright from Olympique Marseille look like superb value for money.

Mario-Lemina-stats.jpg

According to statistics taken from WhoScored.com, he has averaged 2.2 tackles and 1.3 interceptions per 90 minutes, also completing an impressive 17 of the 27 take-ons (63%) he has attempted.

A high energy midfielder who can thrive in either the trident of players behind Gonzalo Higuaín or in the double-pivot in front of the defence, Lemina is strong enough to hold off his marker and robust enough to make tough challenges whenever he is called upon to do so.

Perhaps the real weakness to his game is his distribution, although he seems fully aware of his limitations in this area. His completion rate has actually improved this term, connecting with 90.3% of his pass attempts, but so many of those are sideways or backwards and are almost always over short distances.

http://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/underused-mario-lemina-would-be-quality-signing

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Lemina is a player I like a lot but its difficult to see why we would go for him since we need someone who is good enough to start. He is better than Coquelin and Elney though. He is not some **** player and has more than a few qualities to be a very strong squad member. Would be upsetting if he was our one only midfield signing.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
i would definetly take him, we need one more guy in midfield, we have El Neny Xhaka and Ramsey, move Coquelin to watford, bring this guy in.
watched him closely while on OM, i heard his game improved a lot, liked Imbula much more when bielsa was there, a shame that his career imploded so badly.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Your cousin needs to have his eyes checked.....:lol:
Lemina, like his former OM partner Imbula, is a rather average
player who should send a thank you note to Bielsa for making him look good for 6 months. I would be frankly shocked if that is more than just rumors stirred up by his agent. As some mentioned earlier, poverty signing!
lol, Imbula is quality, problem with him like with many others is his willingness to succeed.
Lemina is the same, Andre Ayew, that fatty that played for West ham (payet) all potentially elite players but with severe compromise and professionalism issues.

carlito'sway

Established Member
lol, Imbula is quality, problem with him like with many others is his willingness to succeed.
Lemina is the same, Andre Ayew, that fatty that played for West ham (payet) all potentially elite players but with severe compromise and professionalism issues.

Disagree again. Payet is one or two levels above Imbula and Ayew. The last two are completely different as well. Imbula is talented but lazy, inconsistent and undisciplined. Ayew is a hard worker but does not have the talent of those two or of his father Abedi Pele for that matter.

AVENTUS

Let's not also forget Henry barely got of the bench at Juventus. Look how he turned out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom