• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mario Lemina

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Disagree again. Payet is one or two levels above Imbula and Ayew. The last two are completely different as well. Imbula is talented but lazy, inconsistent and undisciplined. Ayew is a hard worker but does not have the talent of those two or of his father Abedi Pele for that matter.
i liked ayew a lot and he showed glimpses of what he could do when he first moved here, then again he is more into partying than playing football.so
Payet technical quality is a level above ayew, off course, he can really influence a game with a moment of brilliance, but he is also lazy and when Bielsa arrived to OM he was not in shape.
Regarding Lemina what i like the most about him is his flexibility he can be a box to box and a more natural defender too, he can bring energy and he can push the team forward, he is good with his feet he doesn't take silly commitments when on the ball and he is very secure.
a great partner for someone like Xhaka if we need a more conservative approach to our game.

Last edited:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
About Henry and Vieira, English football was **** and Calcio was elite while they were already recognized as top talents. Its a different situation now and if a palyer was as talented as them everyone would know while we would have few chances to get them. Its not a very strong argument to bring up really when you deal with the details.

carlito'sway

Established Member
i liked ayew a lot and he showed glimpses of what he could do when he first moved here, then again he is more into partying than playing football.so
Payet technical quality is a level above ayew, off course, he can really influence a game with a moment of brilliance, but he is also lazy and when Bielsa arrived to OM he was not in shape.
Regarding Lemina what i like the most about him is his flexibility he can be a box to box and a more natural defender too, he can bring energy and he can push the team forward, he is good with his feet he doesn't take silly commitments when on the ball and he is very secure.
a great partner for someone like Xhaka if we need a more conservative approach to our game.

Lemina is a Flamini type player. Active but simply not good enough.
He is not that good with his feet, let's be real there. Anyway, he is not coming to Arsenal, not happening.

hydrofluoric acid

🙏

Not watched him much but in the games I watched him this season he always look very heavy in everything he does. Feels like he is playing in lot slower motion than other players.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Your cousin needs to have his eyes checked.....:lol:
Lemina, like his former OM partner Imbula, is a rather average
player who should send a thank you note to Bielsa for making him look good for 6 months. I would be frankly shocked if that is more than just rumors stirred up by his agent. As some mentioned earlier, poverty signing!

Lets wait and see. I dont think Juve got him cause he was ****. He is leaving cause his style doesnt fit Juve but after some research, more then few juvr fans are saying he really is talented and could become class player, but not there obviously

One Love

I agree that this is a Flamini caliber player. We would be stupid to sign him even on a free. It's puzzling that he's even a squad player for Juventus.

Top Bottom