• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mario Lemina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Reading their forum, Saints fans seem to rate him but not his attitude.

Preacher

Always Crying
aubameyang-et-lemina-710x401.jpg

Aubameyang could act as the intermediate. Both are playing in the same national team.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He’d be perfect in a 3 with Xhaka and Torreira. A b2b with pace and dribbling ability.

HomeSteak

Established Member
Saints want at least £18m [the amount they paid for him] and want a deal wrapped up by the time they return from Austria next week. [@JackRosser_] #afc

A deal done in a week? That's us rulled out. We need to think about a bid for a solid week or two before sending it in. They want 18 mil...hmmm, two weeks later we put in a 8 mil bid.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Reading their forum, Saints fans seem to rate him but not his attitude.
My only concern also. I don't get give it 110% on the pitch vibes from him.

Lord knows we have enough hiders as it is.

Gunner-Union

Seen quite a few times and he’s always impressed me. Can play dm and is a hard tackler but his best position is b2b as he has pace, can dribble and surge forward and is press resistant and can tackle. For 20m it’s a bargain

say yes

forum master baiter
What do you do when Kroenke gives you a pair of old lemons in place of a transfer budget?

Make leminade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom