• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mario Lemina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
So am I one of the only ones on here who doesn't rate this guy? Haven't been following, but has he made great strides in the past year while Soton were battling relegation? I remember him being underwhelming while at Juve and then later when he moved to Soton.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
1. **** you.
2. Nah, you just have quite black and white opinions on players. If you and Mitch both rate a player I'm 95% sold.

Used to rate Mitch's opinion on players until he started trolling with Kolasinac.

Lemina has some nice qualities, given what we have and whom we're linked I'd take him. Not like I rate him as some sort of savior.

say yes

forum master baiter
My three priorities for this window were (1) a LB; (2) a winger; and (3) a CM; with a big CB signing left until next summer.

Tierney, Zaha and Lemina done; Saliba on the way.

Blimey.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Isn't this guy the one who used to post a lot of general stuff and analysis about our reserves or what? Thought he was respected.
He should have stick to report about our reserves he got no clue about transfers he still think we want fraser

So am I one of the only ones on here who doesn't rate this guy? Haven't been following, but has he made great strides in the past year while Soton were battling relegation? I remember him being underwhelming while at Juve and then later when he moved to Soton.

LOL is this the Juventus guy... Very uninspiring player back in the day when he was playing for them.

But guess when you line him up against the bum gang in Torreira, Xhaka and Douzi I think he wont be any worse than them.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Benge and Olley trigger me, at least Charles Watts has turned to sucking **** to get some exclusives.

Those two gimps literally sit there waiting for the latest link before jumping on it 30 minutes later.

Shaking currently.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
His Mrs ain't bad either. Nice bit of fanny.

Fanny Neguesha...
ea53390f04c079b4548f2b81af06a139.jpg
Lemina for me if not the best is one of the most well rounded midfield players out there. The first time I locked my eyes on him when OM were being managed by Bielsa he seemed destined for great things. Its completely fine for things to not work out at Juve. We have to absolutely blow it all on him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Manutd have more midfield than ours pogba matic pereira Fred Mctominay so unless they selling pogba they won't add new player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom