• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mario Lemina

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I don't think he's pointless. I think he could stick with this team up until CL level. Potentially even title challenging level.

Ofc you need your elite players and talents but 7/10 guys with unique attributes are also useful. With Lemina you get that Elneny base but with added athleticism, physicality and some dribbling.

I won't be screaming for this signing but how often have we said that midtable sides have better midfield options than us?

Agree, but how do we finance this when we can barely get the money for a decent bid for Zaha ?

Maybe we go for a cheaper winger..

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Only 1 point off top four though. These type of signings maybe enough to edge it... Seems a season or two early to rip up the team for multiple untested youth players.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I'd be more in favor of using Willock, Bielik, ESR and Douzi instead of spending 20m+on Lemina. For that price I think we could probably get a player with more upside or maybe in another position. Possibly a RB. That said I wouldn't be against it.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Most people on here wanted a cm that has strength, athleticism, tackler with defensive nous with ability to take the ball from deep and drive forward supporting our attacking movements. I wanted one with the above attributes but who wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb with a lack technical ability .

Lemina ticks all the boxes with the added bonus of already playing in the PL and not being too expensive.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I'd be more in favor of using Willock, Bielik, ESR and Douzi instead of spending 20m+on Lemina. For that price I think we could probably get a player with more upside. That said I wouldn't be against it.

Literally this. Lemina isn't a ready made player or a player with a big upside.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Most people on here wanted a cm that has strength, athleticism, tackler with defensive nous with ability to take the ball from deep an drive forward supporting our attacking movements. I wanted one with the above attributes but who wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb with a lack technical ability .

Lemina ticks all the boxes with the added bonus of already playing in the PL and not being too expensive.
giphy.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Agree, but how do we finance this when we can barely get the money for a decent bid for Zaha ?

Maybe we go for a cheaper winger..
Zaha is the priority for me even though CM is more important. I'm throwing logic out of the window just for Wilf.

Zaha has that X-Factor, potential to turn a game on its head at any moment, also is huge in terms of marketing and public image.

Lemina is a solid CM, plenty of those around and even more to come.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Zaha is the priority for me even though CM is more important. I'm throwing logic out of the window just for Wilf.

Zaha has that X-Factor, potential to turn a game on its head at any moment, also is huge in terms of marketing and public image.

Lemina is a solid CM, plenty of those around and even more to come.

Getting goosebumps just reading his name in your post.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Getting goosebumps just reading his name in your post.
It will break me if we don't give it a serious go.

AWB went for 55M so anything less than that implies we went in for the transfer with no real hope of signing him. That would seriously piss me off.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we just splashed 30M euros on 18 years old even if it paid in installment and send him back on loan we won't even consider doing that if we have 40M budget and want Tierney Zaha Lemina and maybe another CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom