• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mario Strikers Charged on Wii

qs

Established Member
Anyone have or getting this? I picked it up yesterday but wont have a chance to play until the weekend.

Said I'd make a thread to see if anyone had as it features online play and I wouldn't mind adding a few people to my friend list.

nazo

Established Member
I played Mario Strikers for the gc at my cousins house a while ago and that was good fun. It got kind of repetitive but it was fun playing 2 players. I heard the wii version was the same but with some minor changes.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
It's more fun than the Gamecube version plus it's online only problem is you go up against someone who uses the same cheap tactic over and over again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom