• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marouane Chamakh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner_JT

Re: Chamakh

I assume Chamakh will swap around with RVP throughout games, as RVP likes to come deep and hang around the right side at times.

lee1001

Established Member

I love the quote from Jean-Louis Triaud

"Personally, I owe him all my affection. He is a lovely boy. He is a warrior and a fighter."

That's EXACTLY the type of personality we need. We don't have enough players who will go to war every time they play in the red and white.

Kenyonhater

Couldn't agree more. We need players with passion and commitment who work their socks off for the team (are you listening Andrey?).

GoonerAG

Is it me or did that link suspsiciously imply that the talks are only just beginning, and that a deal is far from done?

otfgoon

Established Member

The link that says he's putting the "finishing touches" to his proposed move here?

It's you.

Raider

Established Member

Wemger says our attacking talent is okay and that there is no need to change that at all.

Then goes and buys a striker lol typical.

Expecting 2 more players after this one is confirmed

regele

Established Member

Raider said:
Wemger says our attacking talent is okay and that there is no need to change that at all.

Then goes and buys a striker lol typical.
Didn't everybody and their dog already know we were getting Chamakh?

Paddy from Sweden

AW said there's no need to add to the attack knowing Chamakh was already in the squad for next season. So after he arrives there's no need to add on the attacking side.

AFCG7

Established Member

I read somewhere that the Chamakh deal has hit a hitch, can anyone find more information on this

AFCG7

Established Member

I am almost certain something to do with wages, if we are not careful this deal could be off :S

GoonerGurjit

Established Member

How can we sign someone to a pre-contract agreement if he hasn't agreed personal terms?

I'm sure Arsenal.com will announce Chamakh's signing on the same day Fabregas leaves. Like that will appease us.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

everyone's favorite Mirror correspondent John Cross has said Chamakh is done, just waiting for the announcement..

"Don't worry, Chamakh done. It'll be announced soon, have no fear." (that was from his Tweet)

asajoseph

Established Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/john-cross/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion ... ohn-cross/</a>

"Read Crossie's rants"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom