• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marouane Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Parlour also been backing the move.

‘I never really know what his best position is. He’s played as an attacking midfielder and then a holding midfielder.

‘When you look at a free transfer he’s something different. Even if he didn’t start you could bring him off the bench.

‘If you’re chasing a goal you might need to play a different style of football go a little bit more direct up to the front and he’s perfect for that.

‘Certainly he’s a player where you can change the system of play. You’d say that’s a decent signing.’

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
ffs what's wrong with our ex player when your tall and powerful doesn't mean you are good to play in midfield Fellaini is tall and powerful but that's it he lack brain he always fouling elbowing people.

I gather you don’t like Fellaini much?

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
as player yes i don't think he suit our style at all.

But do we know what kind of style we’ll play under Emery? I’d agree with you if Wenga was still around but we need to deal with reality here. Emery likes a bit of physicality in his midfield and I see Fellaini as a type of player he likes.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
as player yes i don't think he suit our style at all.

What is Arsenal's style? Do we really know yet? Wenger is gone. Emery seems to like guys who can play defensive midfield roles. I'm still skeptical that Fellaini will be signed by Arsenal, but if they do they'll have a pretty good reason for it and expect him to contribute in some way.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
It’d be interesting if he came wouldn’t be against it.

Think Wilshere is off
Ramsey will sign

Imagine the different styles of play you could have with

Torreira/El-Neny

Ramsey/Fellaini - Xhaka/Adli

You’d sacrifice a wide player coming in probably but would give AMN an opportunity out of their. I think it’s well balanced but have we ever signed 3 centre mids in a window?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
It’d be interesting if he came wouldn’t be against it.

Think Wilshere is off
Ramsey will sign

Imagine the different styles of play you could have with

Torreira/El-Neny

Ramsey/Fellaini - Xhaka/Adli

You’d sacrifice a wide player coming in probably but would give AMN an opportunity out of their. I think it’s well balanced but have we ever signed 3 centre mids in a window?

Sorry to tell you, Adli played us for a bigger PSG contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom