• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marquinhos: A No Marq?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Technical director Edu said: “We’re delighted to have completed the transfer with Sao Paulo, as Marquinhos was a player we had been watching for a while. At 19, he is still very young, so he is a player for the future. We look forward to Marquinhos now joining us for pre-season, making his new home, and continuing to grow and develop with us.”

1658024018433.png

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Welcome Marquinhos.

Low risk, possible high reward. Just hopefully it won't be a "lost season" or him, if we can't find a good loan club for him or stays in the squad and gets nearly no matches.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Welcome Marquinhos.

Low risk, possible high reward. Just hopefully it won't be a "lost season" or him, if we can't find a good loan club for him or stays in the squad and gets nearly no matches.
Hopefully this is where the group stages of the Europa league comes into its own.
6 games and early cup games should give him a good feel for things. Throw in match day squads in which he gets thrown on with another 5 attackers when we need a goal. At that rate he will end up with the same amount of appearances as Saka.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Welcome, let's hope he's another unknown signing like Gabriel/Tomi instead of Mari/Cedric/Nuno

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wolves wanted to loan him to Grasshoppers 😭

This guys just another Asano, Trusty or Takehiro. Only signed for commercial reasons.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I wouldn't be expecting anything from him in the next couple of years, if at all. It's basically like hoping one of the academy kids comes good, a small chance but highly unlikely. Cases like Martinelli are once in a blue moon.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Anyways Welcome Marquinhos, hopefully he flourishes away from the club for the time being.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ofcourse not, he was a nobody. He fit specific criteria plus clearly a physical player who walked straight into the starting line up.

He wasn’t signed to sell shirts or appeal to a certain demographic for the sake of it, that’s an unfair assumption.

Yeah exactly. I’d seen him at Bologna and actually wishlisted him iirc.

He’s clearly got something about him.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I know nothing about him as a player but good luck to him. I hope he's another gem like Martinelli. I read quotes from Vampeta calling it absurd that Sao Paulo where going to lose him for only 2.5m which bodes well.

Top Bottom