• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marquinhos: A No Marq?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Damn, this guy could be my favorite player already. Looks like an Alexis regen, has the same skin as me in real life as well.

marquinhos-of-arsenal-during-the-arsenal-training-session-at-on-07-picture-id1407343660

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Doubt we will see him on the pitch in meaningful games so cool to see his looks excite the fanbase I guess.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Guy will have more pages than the Özil thread, very soon, without playing a single minute for us ffs :lol:

Thirsty AM

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Hope a miracle happens and he actually explodes here.

He looks like a mans' ideal footballer. Love the looks of him

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Why does it seem like Brazilians love that hand gesture?

60693_AP_19194620647303_1565321153439.jpg

1_Leeds-United-v-Southampton-Premier-League-Elland-Road.jpg

0_Screenshot-2022-06-12-at-193819-copy.jpg

1_Gabriel-Martinelli-9.jpg

Gabriel-Jesus-suspended-for-two-months-for-bad-behavior-in-the-latest-Copa-America-final.jpg

It's the Xhaka sign

In coastal Brazil, the shaka sign, known as the "hang loose" (also derived from an eponymous clothing brand, which uses the shaka as a logo), is a common gesture; Ronaldinho usually celebrated the goals he scored by giving the crowd a double shaka. It is also associated with the Brazilian jiu jitsu community internationally.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

ragnarock

From that very short cameo I was encouraged by his passing technique, willingness to press and the way he moved his body and feet when defending.

Top Bottom