• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Marquinhos (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Excellent decision. Though would've preferred he get exposure with a PL team.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Excellent decision. Though would've preferred he get exposure with a PL team.
I don't know. Norwich is a good club and they are managed by the excellent David Wagner. I think this could be a good place for him, provided he actually plays...

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I don't know. Norwich is a good club and they are managed by the excellent David Wagner. I think this could be a good place for him, provided he actually plays...

That's the hope.

He gets flak here but the away game against Zurich showed, with proper nurturing, there's a player in there.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This was always expected, I said it even in the summer or about so I think. I think it was planned.

Nelson was injured at the start of the season and it's good for young players to adjust to the club and England for a while before sending them to the world.

Arsenal can use Cozier-Duberry as an emergency winger. Marquinhos is at a point where he can go to get constant game-time in men's games. Cheap opportunistic signing, who will quite likely make a profit for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom