• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Marquinhos of São Paulo FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonger

Looking at the videos of him, you gotta feel he looks like a nothing player. Not dynamic, not fast, not quick in acceleration, not particularly good in dribbles, looks super weak, no other outstanding attributes..

What the heck does Edu bring us ?
It is certainly not his mastermind we wanted, since even his interviews showcase that he's not the brightest
I don't really trust our scouting but Wolves scouting is pretty decent lets just go with that & hope for the best lol.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Looking at the videos of him, you gotta feel he looks like a nothing player. Not dynamic, not fast, not quick in acceleration, not particularly good in dribbles, looks super weak, no other outstanding attributes..

What the heck does Edu bring us ?
It is certainly not his mastermind we wanted, since even his interviews showcase that he's not the brightest
I'm not here to sing Edu's praises but I've just watched a compilation of him and he definitely doesn't look weak at all. He looks an ok dribbler, not super rapid but does get separation when he goes 1 v1 and with a decent shot that stays nice and low without a ton of backswing. I think there's something to work with there. I don't expect him to be as good as Martinelli but he might be able to contribute and the fee is absolutely nothing. He's a steal if he's even halfway decent.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Edu has not found a single brazilian talent for us. This will be his first one but im convinced his talent ID is irrelevant so it wouldnt surprise me if Marquinhos fails.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I'd say he'll get loaned during pre season.

Wouldn't be a bad thing to do some Chelsea type of loans and sell they guy for a good profit in two years time if he doesn't explode.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'd say he'll get loaned during pre season.

Wouldn't be a bad thing to do some Chelsea type of loans and sell they guy for a good profit in two years time if he doesn't explode.
Alot of hype in him in Brazil so we'll see how he develops. If we smart we should keep him in Brazil for one year to develop further don't think he ready for Europe top leagues but we said the same when we signed Martinelli lol.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Alot of hype in him in Brazil so we'll see how he develops. If we smart we should keep him in Brazil for one year to develop further don't think he ready for Europe top leagues but we said the same when we signed Martinelli lol.

Don't think there's a lot of hype on him, but I could be wrong. Have some mates who support São Paulo and none of them have said a word about this, neither did a lot of the journos I follow.

They reported it, but no one's really excited or angry he's going. Martinelli had a lot more noise around him once he got linked to a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom