• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Marquinhos of São Paulo FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
These type of deals man city always does and thier fans don't even know or care about it. This summer we signed that American defender and now this guy both won't play part with us next season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

We might just got a top talent from Brazil at seriously cheap fee lol.

To be fair alot before him who were talented but failed in Europe. So we wait and see how he going to develop

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

One of my top sources posted this, interesting, think Edu has done it again

Lokonga, this guy... Dont feel like talents we should be signing if we want to catch up with City and Liverpool. Not even sure these are talents we should be signing to join top4.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I've seen a bit more and I'm still skeptical but if he's coming we gotta give him a shot if he gets given time. He's got a really nice strike on his left foot, so that's a plus. Bit concerned what that means for Hutchinson though, who I think is a better talent that we should also be doing something with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom