• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Marquinhos of São Paulo FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamsoutheast

I've seen a bit more and I'm still skeptical but if he's coming we gotta give him a shot if he gets given time. He's got a really nice strike on his left foot, so that's a plus. Bit concerned what that means for Hutchinson though, who I think is a better talent that we should also be doing something with.

A loan would be good for Hutchinson. It would be a good opportunity to gauge his competitive mentality trying to fight for a first team place at either a L2 or L1 club. I think it all depends on how the pre-season pans out though cos if he shows the maturity to influence games and be deadly with his final ball and crossing, beating his man constantly, he'll get the first team opportunity. Could also do with a growth spurt over the summer as could a few of our U23 players.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Seems like a good athlete from the highlights. Seems to have quite a lot of strength and balance in addition to his pace. Can't really gauge his technical level or football intelligence, though. A £3m gamble for a 19 year old who features for São Paulo can't hurt too much I suppose.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seems like a good athlete from the highlights. Seems to have quite a lot of strength and balance in addition to his pace. Can't really gauge his technical level or football intelligence, though. A £3m gamble for a 19 year old who features for São Paulo can't hurt too much I suppose.
3M is nothing we bought Takuma Asano if you remember him and Mavropanos at similar fee lol. he just for future if he make it here that great if not we likely getting 10M from him if he had good 1-2 good loans

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

yeah, he was born on the epicentre of São Paulo, mate. Shady.

4kmZ.gif

It’s all starting to make sense now.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
great business if happens.
out kids need loans (hutchinson, Patino, flores..), but you still have a talented guy stay here in Brasilian...

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Why would he stop playing for his club all because we're negotiating with his club? That never made sense to me. I get when it's an unsettled player who's unhappy and trying to force a move but not somebody who loves playing for his hometown club and could be his final games there before he moves up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom