• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Marquinhos of São Paulo FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Apparently, FIFA only allowed 3 years max for U18s. So Sao Paolo must have included some 2 auto renewal at the end of those 3 years which is probably illegal and this kid's contract should only run to 2022. So if he had signed a pre contract with Wolves that contract should be honored.
His contract was up in the summer 2022. So wolves could have signed him since Jan for free. I think what happened is we didn’t know he signed with wolves, Sao paolo saw a chance to make money and told us we take care of his deal. Just pay us a fee. Knowing the ****** running the club they did and are surprised what’s happening

Like obi if the player refuses to go to the club he agreed on first. The club will grant him his wish as long as he gets paid. Same thing happened between Watford and Marseille and in the end Watford got paid

benjamin86

Established Member
Basically here São Paulo would be the ones who would need to pay compensation as long as we were never informed of anything and acted in good faith.
We might have to pay Wolves money if we want to keep the player but then Sao Paulo would owe us our money back. It seems like the same situation as Pape Gueye who signed with Watford on a free and then with Marseille a day or 2 after and Marseille had to pay compensation to Watford.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
We might have to pay Wolves money if we want to keep the player but then Sao Paulo would owe us our money back. It seems like the same situation as Pape Gueye who signed with Watford on a free and then with Marseille a day or 2 after and Marseille had to pay compensation to Watford.

Couldn’t we just loan him to Wolves? That’ll keep everyone happy, right? 🤷‍♂️

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
88-F22543-8861-43-AC-BDE7-5-AE9-E23600-B6.jpg

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

COME ON! How can you tell me the man is not crooked? That's a bribe! Question is, what's the bribe for? :shivering: Either that, or we really are money laundering, ffs.

ETA: Scratch that. If this is true, we are defo money laundering.
I read it's because he can't leave free just yet so really it's to ensure we get him now instead of potentially competing when he is free but I've not looked in to it myself

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I read it's because he can't leave free just yet so really it's to ensure we get him now instead of potentially competing when he is free but I've not looked in to it myself
I think it's this as well but that quote man, he properly stitched up Edu by wording it that way :lol:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Probably got word Wolves wanted him and paid a fee to get it done before he could sign on a free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom