• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard

Would you be happy with signing him on loan?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

More noises about today, get ready folks.

I'm guessing they're busy taking photos/videos of Ødegaard in the snow to use for a whole 'Norwegian at home in the snow' kinda theme. That's what i'd be doing if I was the guy in charge of these things. Once they're done with the edit there'll be the announcement.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

By your logic Fergie can't take credit for the class of 91 then. They never played for anyone else prior. Therefore we can't say Fergie was an important part in developing the Nevilles, Butt, Beckham etc. It's a clearly silly argument to be honest and I doubt you'd use in it any other context other than to nit pick at a Arsenal manager you don't particularly care for.
I'm going to make this very clear...

Fergie has a track record of developing young players. He was United manager before the class of 91 and remained manager for years afterwards, he showed that the class of 91 wasn't a fluke and that he can develop young talented players.

I've said that time will tell if Arteta has played a key part in developing Saka and ESR but for now we can't tell because he is new and they are new. The only data that we can use for comparison is the senior forwards and they've all tanked under him.

That suggests and may I stress I said suggests, that Arteta isn't actually good at developing players. Why? Because Creating conditions for players to thrive is something that usually really applies to senior and young players. Most of the managers who are known for developing youth are also known for enabling players in general.

Wenger did just as much good work for Walcott and co as he did for Sanchez and Özil. Pep raises the level of every squad he goes to not just the young players, Monaco's golden generation of a few years back were lead by a revived Falcao, countless examples.

But it's cool, rather than ask why or actually read my posts, just come up with your assumptions as to why I say the things I say. My posts aren't agenda-driven and you won't catch me doing the stuff you like to think I do. If I make a point there's logic behind it.
If young players perform well as Saka and ESR have done the manager deserves a portion of the credit for that. It seems totally bizarre to argue otherwise to me.
I've credited Arteta for playing Smith-Rowe (despite him being basically forced to) but I won't credit him for playing Saka when he was already a key player before Arteta even arrived.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm guessing they're busy taking photos/videos of Ødegaard in the snow to use for a whole 'Norwegian at home in the snow' kinda theme. That's what i'd be doing if I was the guy in charge of these things. Once they're done with the edit there'll be the announcement.
I hope you don't get hired by any media/advertising/branding company, ever.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Whats wrong with this club of ours FFS.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I hope you don't get hired by any media/advertising/branding company, ever.

Me taking a break after i've told my assistant to go buy a Viking hat with horns for Ødegaard to wear in the announcement video:

RQPymljxZfqMBmaQIV9eSNbM6TcDXlYaRWwqx2LHfn75GksDRgSxkvAt_odmRXpFqi6O1hBI2iFsO8rw_LHVrhuvtdZgFhIvRdWAlCWDhjHjywvt17SJAmJNEAZl6MJf4BJv

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
club's too busy at the moment trying to shoo Mustafi out the door to worry about this lad

I hope ...............

Is that true that you almost died from covid in August hydro?

I had to go to a ventilator for 5-6 days and was then 2 more days in ICU. I don't know if I was ever truly in a danger. When I was put to sleep the doctors were pretty sure I would wake up again but I don't know if that is the way they are posted to behave to give patients hope or not.

I'm dealing with a lot of health anxiety and stress after it. It's very difficult to be at peak of my health at 31, no overweight, nonsmoker, or underlying problems. I'm constantly worrying about what could be wrong with me, something that will come out down the road like early cancer or Alzheimer or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom