• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard

Would you be happy with signing him on loan?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
I have no logically reason for thinking this but there's something about him that makes me think he wouldn't suit the PL.

Still, you wouldn't say no. Looks like he's going back to Sociedad anyway.

He’s not a brilliant player. Would be good to have one more guy who can play AM, but it’s not like we’re massively missing out. Ødegaard is decent. Plenty of players who are better out there.

OSBK

Established Member
This is a mad link and would be a mad loan. We juat offloaded Özil, we have a willian and pepe sucking up wages not performing and we chase a real madrid cam.

Its about as arsenal as it gets

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
:lol: :lol: :lol:

He's an U23. Slyly will be better than Haaland, he's Zlatan incarnate.
That kid looks the part in all angles though he seems a bit bored or laid back in some of the videos. But he is pretty damn good. Awesome technical ability, vision and awareness for a guy his size.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is a mad link and would be a mad loan. We juat offloaded Özil, we have a willian and pepe sucking up wages not performing and we chase a real madrid cam.

Its about as arsenal as it gets
How much Ødegaard is earning? i see it's 80k a week a loan wouldn't be problem we just cleared 450K of wages after Özil Sokratis release.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He changed one of his threads to Ornstein saying the club was close to signing Kepa, and everyone starting tagging and attacking me thinking I'd done it.

I remember that, he went of the rails a bit this summer. :lol:

Who's thread did he make before it was announced again?

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Ornstein Vs Tier 1 Real Madrid Journo: Feliz Diaz...

(Diaz mentioned Ødegaard was going soceidad)

Round 1: FIGHT

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom