• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard

Would you be happy with signing him on loan?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I can’t remember the last 6 month loan signing that had enough time to actually make a difference. Not that we do them very often I guess.
Fingers crossed

Do people still not realize, that any acquisition we make, will have the same amount of time to make an impact this season? It being a loan has nothing to do with it.

What is this nonsense which sounds like: "It's very unlikely any new player can perform well in the last part of the season, because they have so little time, so why get anyone? Why even bother? Where's the rope?"

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

@saucesquad I feel sick. Where is the gold? Where are the diamonds? The watches? Where's the brands, the designer? Where on earth is the drip??? My world has been turned upside down. So upset.

Man is making smoothies ffs, somebody hold me.

He looks like one of those annoying Disney actors/Youtube "Influencers" ffs.

We need him though...you worry about Smith-Rowe's fitness, can't be having Willian play too much, especially as a 10.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Maybe he's like you and can't tell the time.
Still remember the days studying mechanical engineering, I still have nightmares of those late nights spent using 3x3 matrices to calculate the eigenvalues for the continuous damping systems that we would use in our practical experiments...they still haunt me to this day.

After I got my degree I swore to never do any maths again!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Still remember the days studying mechanical engineering, I still have nightmares of those late nights spent using 3x3 matrices to calculate the eigenvalues for the continuous damping systems that we would use in our practical experiments...they still haunt me to this day.

Trying too hard.

Just chill. Go watch our 58 game unbeaten run. I mean, 49.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Trying too hard.

Just chill. Go watch our 58 game unbeaten run. I mean, 49.
I can barely remember my uni days tbh but you can't smart-shame me. I'll probably be the one tutoring your kids you little *****.

Lol, the struggle is real!

Thankfully I took a numerical analysis course before and those who could program it were allowed to do it. Simple Rayleigh quotient iteration should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom