• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Was fantastic at 2nd half it's obvious when he on form our attack just unlock.

6 league goals is nice too. He need to shot more he can find the corner

4 of those happened in 2 games, so its a bit deceiving.

That said even then contributing goals in 4 games is more than ok from midfield.

Worried about our forwards tbh. When they're out of form they can't hit a barn door. Need to step up and get consistent.

blaze_of_glory

Don't get why the guy gets so much stick on here.

He's a pivotal player for this side, captain and was a very good value for money signing.

We're top of the league, he's our top scorer, nothing to worry about.
Five points up on City at xmas, 33 league goals scored, and our top scorer and top assister get the most flack. I love this place.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Don't get why the guy gets so much stick on here.

He's a pivotal player for this side, captain and was a very good value for money signing.

We're top of the league, he's our top scorer, nothing to worry about.
I hardly ever criticize him but Ødegaard is a special type of attacking midfielder where he tracks back and plays as an extra midfielder. I think sometimes teams can play him out of our attack and he'll play seemingly as a ball retention midfielder far too often. For me, it's frustrating at times but he's still contributing positively in some fashion even when he's lacking in attack. Will he become one of the best in the world - do we need him to? I'm not sure on either yet. Regardless, I like him a lot.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
He’s one of the best midfielders in the league. Feel like he would get far less stick around here if he was a some kind of pashun merchant. Really shows the knowledge base on this forum.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
4 of those happened in 2 games, so its a bit deceiving.

That said even then contributing goals in 4 games is more than ok from midfield.

Worried about our forwards tbh. When they're out of form they can't hit a barn door. Need to step up and get consistent.
We need everyone to contribute saka would've scored it if Ødegaard wasn't there the good thing our players seem always finding themselves available to score

Legend14

Established Member
Reality is he is very important to our football. Easy to see how slow and disconnected we play when he disappears.

Good to see he is scoring more goals, but primarily need him to ping the ball around and keep us moving. If he is moving about and getting in good positions, Partey and Jesus will find him and he’ll have an impact.

First and second half were night and day. You could see he was determined in the second to play to his capabilities.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Blame @GDeep™ for a lot of the anti-Ødegaard bandwagon stuff by the way.

He was twerking HARD for Buendia and threw his toys out of the pram when we signed Martin. He's never gotten over that.

Think he might also be bigoted against Norwegian people.
Think I was the only guy on here who didn’t want Buendia.

Think I also wishlisted Ode, 1 year before he joined.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think I was the only guy on here who didn’t want Buendia.

Think I also wishlisted Ode, 1 year before he joined.

You kinda have every opinion on every subject at some point, so it's hard to know exactly where you fall :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

People were saying last season he doesn't score enough. He's well on course for double figures in the league. 30m a bargain. What was I ever thinking that Buendia for 25m would be better.
Buendia cost 38,5 million euros while Ødegaard 35 million euros..

Buendia this season in EPL a point per 726 minutes while Ødegaard a point per 135,5 minutes.

Ødegaard was always clearly the better buy, especially as he is two years younger.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Buendia cost 38,5 million euros while Ødegaard 35 million euros..

Buendia this season in EPL a point per 726 minutes while Ødegaard a point per 135,5 minutes.

Ødegaard was always clearly the better buy, especially as he is two years younger.
To be honest I wasn't that impressed with his first 6 months here. But it's normal a young player to a new league.

When I used to watch Buendia play for Norwich he always looked like he had another level or two in him. I think he was breaking into the national team too.

Needless to say I was wrong at the time. I'm really happy we got Ødegaard. Has been brilliant this season as has everyone. And Buendia has been crap.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Deciding to ditch Real Madrid for Arsenal is the best career move he has made. I've always maintained that he has been very poorly advised, unlike Haaland. Haaland used clubs as stepping stones to advance his career bit by bit. Ødegaard went for the biggest club they could find.

To go to Real Madrid, of all clubs, when you need to develop as a young player was a very poor choice. Fortunately, he took the right decision when he came here.

I think there is more to come from him, and more to come from this Arsenal team. Hopefully...there is some more to come from Edu in January too...

Latest posts

Top Bottom