• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I still like him as substitute and squad player, he ruins a bit of the defensive solidity of the team when he starts

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
When the rest of the team is playing so well its hard to come in and look good, thought he done well when he came on. Unlucky not to have scored and had a few really nice passes to find players. Definitely see him being vital as the season goes on and Lacas legs start to tire.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He was good when he came on, provided a new dimension in attack helped kill the game well near the end. Auba robbed him of a very good goal.

We managed to overcome the ref (not sending Rose off) and Auba (who clearly had a bet on Watford to get a result today) 10 players v 13 today, and we still won...proud of my team today!

blaze_of_glory

Liked his cameo myself, I think there's more to come and he dislodges Lacazette eventually.
Yeah I think he offers more than Laca in that role but is still adapting to the pace of the league. Laca has experience and a killer instinct that Ode doesn't have at this point though.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
I think he should have played instead of Laca today as we had more of the ball, would have increased the variety in our passing in the build up. Still, the player is too limited to fulfil many fan's hopes imo.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Laca's big advantage, is you can trust him too put up numbers (not great numbers, but still good ones) only really him and Pierre can be trusted to do that in this current team right now.

Not sure Ødegaard will ever be a numbers guy, though if ESR and Saka keep improving, he could play as a more controlling type of 10 for us.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Laca put in a few decent performances on the bounce, this is the first time Ødegaard has even half way performed this season, it'd be a bit reactionary to drop the former for the latter.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Unlucky not to score. El Nacional were at apparently calling him finished and praising Ancellotti for selling him. I hope he makes them eat their words but I'm still not sure where he starts with ESR and Laca in current form.

Henry boi

Was great when he came, not sure if I start him against Liverpool but certainly I would against Newcastle

Latest posts

Top Bottom