• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I don't care what anyone says, Özil was pushed out of the club due to events off the pitch not on it. He totally bought in to what was required of a 10 under Arteta, i'm not going to hear otherwise !!

giphy.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pepe had Luke Shaw playing like prime James Corden in that United game in 2019...how the hell did he go on to become one of the best left backs in the world the following season :lol:

Legend14

Established Member
Easily our most talented player technically and also our hardest working player we have (constantly pressing, tracking back,was everywhere yesterday and didn't stop running).
Partey is the most talented player. Ødegaard is likely in our top 5. Technically Ødegaard is excellent. Work ethic he is number 1.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Partey was one of our poorest player last season with PEA and Willian. Needs to start producing for us.
This is cap. He was mostly unfit or uninjured for most of the season. No way was Partey worse than Cedric, Bellerin or that Spanish ***** Cellabos, who actively tried to take us out of Europe in three separate occasions. You never liked Partey, I remember you were against signing him and were in favour of buying Cellabos. And Auba was poor his standards but Arteta's system doesn't help attackers that much.
Worst players last season were: Willian, Bellerin and Cellabos.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
This is cap. He was mostly unfit or uninjured for most of the season. No way was Partey worse than Cedric, Bellerin or that Spanish ***** Cellabos, who actively tried to take us out of Europe in three separate occasions. You never liked Partey, I remember you were against signing him and were in favour of buying Cellabos. And Auba was poor his standards but Arteta's system doesn't help attackers that much.
Worst players last season were: Willian, Bellerin and Cellabos.

You're right about Bellerin being worse, I forgot about him and try to block him out now we finally got rid for a season . Ceballos was very poor especially considering how good he was last last season. However Ceballos still produced more good peformances than Partey and Cedric certainly did when he had that period of good form.

I hope it just a case of Partey needing a season to adapt, he did play well when he came of the bench against Norwich.

mpower2540

Partey is the most talented player. Ødegaard is likely in our top 5. Technically Ødegaard is excellent. Work ethic he is number 1.
Bit worried about how much of a single point of failure Partey is becoming. Feels like anything positive we can do this season depends on him staying fit and playing well. As good as he was at Atletico I don’t think they relied on him as much as we do. I think he’s capable but I hate how we overburden our talent.

Hopefully Sambi or even AMN can step up to plate and lessen the worries I have about CM.

Also, I think Ødegaard probably is our most talented player, at 22 his ceiling is very high, far higher than someone like Maddison to me. Jury’s out but his attitude is really promising, he clearly wants to make it work here and that determination combined with his talent could make for a superstar.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
The man who will make things happen for The Mighty Arsenal. With the runs from Auba (ST), Saka and ESR i expect him to break Özils record this season. Grande Martin

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal goalscorer Martin Ødegaard, speaking to BBC Match of the Day: "When we got the free-kick I immediately went to the ball. It was a big moment and a nice moment to see it go in. You need to hit it pretty perfectly, with the right speed and the right height.

"The game was kind of a war in the end. We know their strength. We played their game a little more than our own game. In the second half they played their game and they’re good at it. We need to be a little bit smarter when we win the ball.

"I believe in this team. Even though we lost some games in the beginning, I’m not too surprised we’ve got some points now."

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Brilliant strike from the lad. Could have sealed our position in the division with that.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom