• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Burnley tried to hit him but he kept fooling them with smart turn hopefully this goal get him going.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I like him more in CM, don't mind him turning with the ball there all the time and I always felt comfy with him and Partey on the ball. ESR was unfortunately disappointing, would be amazing if he also had a great game and we could use this system more in the future

REWB

Think the experiment of him play CM will be over soon. Hasnt worked. Xhaka/lokonga back in, Ødegaard to AM, ESR outwide. Rest Saka

REWB

I like him more in CM, don't mind him turning with the ball there all the time and I always felt comfy with him and Partey on the ball. ESR was unfortunately disappointing, would be amazing if he also had a great game and we could use this system more in the future
He was "decent" on the ball, but his biggest problem was that he was clueless off the ball. Doesnt know how to play the position, its obvious.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He was "decent" on the ball, but his biggest problem was that he was clueless off the ball. Doesnt know how to play the position, its obvious.
Can't agree with this at all, the team was set to sit in our own box and steal a win somehow. You don't get a good performance from that setup playing his position. I'm only looking at bits when the team decided to ignore Arteta and move forward, and he was good at times in those situations

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Agreed; but it takes time to learn a new position. I think the 433 is worth persisting with, the alternative is completely flat 4231.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My stream died when we won the freekick and I missed the best part of an otherwise terrible match, so that's 2 games were I didn't get to celebrate the winning goals (thought the Norwich one was offside, so didn't bother having a cheer)

Even when the club is winning, I can't really enjoy it these days :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He showed his youth at times but he’s still way more mature than our other youngsters on the ball which is why I sometimes forget how young he is. I’m confident that he’ll be a reason we’re good rather than one of the players holding back the team.

Minor complaints are around him slowing down the game a bit too much sometimes, usually because he’s working it onto his left.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Honestly seemed to be the one of the few players who could put the right weight on passes today

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
With a more attacking coach, this guy could be our best player.

Hoping now that we are getting a few wins, we can start playing with more confidence soon, he will flourish in that...even then, great work rate today, plus his magic got us all 3 points...love it!

Liam_Og

With a more attacking coach, this guy could be our best player.

Hoping now that we are getting a few wins, we can start playing with more confidence soon, he will flourish in that...even then, great work rate today, plus his magic got us all 3 points...love it!

Club needs to bring in TH14 for a couple of weeks to work with the attacking players. See if it has an impact and consider a longer term agreement, i know he would see it as a step down from management, but he truly loves the club and would do it if asked.

But then again after throwing his weight behing Daniel Ek, the board would rather forgo any attacking development just to follow ‘the process’.

Top Bottom