• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yeah idk man. White is one I wanted based on his season in the championship but he’s shown nothing at all so far. Idk how somebody calls him one of our best already unless they’re on shrooms.
It's insane. I wish he was playing well because obviously I want our club to succeed but he's been as bad in an initial run of games as any player I can recall us signing and you have weirdos acting like he's misunderstood Maldini.

Batman

Drugs might help you with some of your opinions in the White thread, mate 😬

If those are sober thoughts, drugs at the very least won’t hurt.
My opinion is that he's been sh*t so far. That's in line with pretty much everyone else with eyes. You're behaving like the football equivalent of a flat earther. He's been objectively tragic and yet you just ignore it because you can't accept being wrong.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
It's insane. I wish he was playing well because obviously I want our club to succeed but he's been as bad in an initial run of games as any player I can recall us signing and you have weirdos acting like he's misunderstood Maldini.
Such madness and hyperbole.

I missed the Brentford match and the first half of yesterday’s game but aside from his mistake, which is just occupational hazards, I’ve absolutely loved what I’ve seen from him in the game and a half I’ve seen from him.

My opinion is that he's been sh*t so far. That's in line with pretty much everyone else with eyes. You're behaving like the football equivalent of a flat earther. He's been objectively tragic and yet you just ignore it because you can't accept being wrong.

Oh please. Maybe it's a majority opinion but I can list off the top of my head so many majority opinions on here I've disagreed with that were dead wrong...mass hysteria at the idea of accepting the """disgraceful""" Wolves offer, idea that we needed a CM more than a 10 last summer, hysteria at selling Joe Willock, opinion on the subject of this very thread at the end of the season or during the summer, the list goes on...

The football equivalent of flat earthers here would be those who don't accept that the Premier League improved massively from the first half of the last decade to the second half up until now, despite all available evidence (which just happens to be a significant portion of posters here, it seems). That's the proper use of the hamfisted analogy of yours, you use it when people believe things despite all available evidence contradicting it. That's not the case of White, which is a difference of opinion and appreciation of his displays. You might want to try having more tolerance for different opinions and ideas about football. Especially when yours are frankly as poor as the ones you are putting in the White thread.

Last edited:

Batman

Such madness and hyperbole.

I missed the Brentford match and the first half of yesterday’s game but aside from his mistake, which is just occupational hazards, I’ve absolutely loved what I’ve seen from him in the game and a half I’ve seen from him.

Oh please. Maybe it's a majority opinion but I can list off the top of my head so many majority opinions on here I've disagreed with that were dead wrong...mass hysteria at the idea of accepting the """disgraceful""" Wolves offer, idea that we needed a CM more than a 10 last summer, hysteria at selling Joe Willock, opinion on the subject of this very thread at the end of the season or during the summer, the list goes on...

The football equivalent of flat earthers here would be those who don't accept that the Premier League improved massively from the first half of the last decade to the second half up until now, despite all available evidence (which just happens to be a significant portion of posters here, it seems). That's the proper use of the hamfisted analogy of yours, you use it when people believe things despite all available evidence contradicting it. That's not the case of White, which is a difference of opinion and appreciation of his displays. You might want to try having more tolerance for different opinions and ideas about football. Especially when yours are frankly as poor as the ones you are putting in the White thread.
Here's the thing, you're a delusional weirdo and I don't want to continue engaging with you so I'm not going to. For the normal people who want to give Ben White a bit more time before coming to terms with his level, if he turns it around, you can refer back to anything I said and indeed I will acknowledge that I was too quick to judge him just as I have acknowledged when I've been wrong on a myriad of things on this forum.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Was dispossessed quite easily many times in the first half. But still contributed a lot to the attack. Decent game overall.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Was involved in all good things we did but lost possession a LOT of times. Sometimes in dangerous situations when both saka and tomi already went forward. Has to be more careful in those situations.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Sometimes sloppy today but this guy is absolutely necessary to this squad. Without him we will be nowhere and lost. Workrate is unreal, his pressing is 1 of the best in the league and he can organize the midfield. Super intelligent player

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Gave the ball away too cheaply few times but still was the biggest creative spark in the team who was involved in every attack we had

blaze_of_glory

He was good, just not spectacular. He adds a lot of composure that we were lacking, especially in transition and on the counter.

His game today reminded me a lot of the type of performances Özil would put in where he wasn't directly involved in goals but ran for ages to stretch the opposition and made sure our attacks clicked as they should (but with more pressing from Ode).

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Generally, another very good performance from him, but, he did get caught a little too often for my liking. Still, he makes the attack tick, gives Saka and ESR the platform to spring forward and also covers for Partey when he ventures upfield. Very intelligent player.

sdotzdot

Established Member
He’s great, as others have said he can be sloppy at times but he has that natural talent that you just cannot teach, he will absolutely come good once he matures his game.

But more than anything, guy is a proper grafter. Always pressing and injecting energy into the team.

Find it very strange the unfair criticism he gets on here? Seems like he’s being built up to be another scapegoat. Don’t know what people are seeing exactly if they can’t spot the talent (albeit not quite there yet) and hard work.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom