• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
He didn't stand out much to me in this game, but he does seem to really help us control matches and especially in his ability to retain & recycle possession in the top third of the pitch.

There was one great moment when we were rocking near the end of the match - the team was too flat and deep and he chased the ball like a mad man whilst yelling at the midfield to push up the pitch. He doesn't hide and he tries to lead. I think he's important to this team now. I want to see even more from him though.

He didn't stand out much to me in this game, but he does seem to really help us control matches and especially in his ability to retain & recycle possession in the top third of the pitch.

There was one great moment when we were rocking near the end of the match - the team was too flat and deep and he chased the ball like a mad man whilst yelling at the midfield to push up the pitch. He doesn't hide and he tries to lead. I think he's important to this team now. I want to see even more from him though.
He was fantastic

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A bit sloppy and slow at times but what a work rate. He got his goal last week and did a lot of grunt work today to help Hale End shine. His pace and stamina surprised me and I hope he'll get a chance to show his creative side a bit more.

Liam_Og

I’m putting the few times he got caught in possession down to lack of communication down to lack of comms or the team not being used to an atmosphere like that 2 or 3 times he got dispossessed by a player behind him, a simple shout of ‘man on’ would have worked.

Difference is, if he remained on his feet he chased the ball down.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Even when he has a quiet game, he still contributes very well to the team, even if some of it isn't very noticeable...as others have said, very Özil-esque, links the play very well.

Great signing.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Demonstrated some outstanding pressing, work rate, and an ability to retain possession in tight situations. If he can consistently deliver this, and maybe add a few more G/A to his game, then we've done some excellent business with him.

CountChocula

Despite giving up the ball cheaply in our own half at times, he made the right decision nearly every time that he received the ball on the counterattack or between the lines, which helped our attacks become more dangerous. Got 2 preassists on ESR and Saka goals. The one-touch pass to Auba also helped set up a goal-scoring opportunity. Really excited because this guy's only gonna get better from here.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Despite giving up the ball cheaply in our own half at times, he made the right decision nearly every time that he received the ball on the counterattack or between the lines, which helped our attacks become more dangerous. Got 2 preassists on ESR and Saka goals. The one-touch pass to Auba also helped set up a goal-scoring opportunity. Really excited because this guy's only gonna get better from here.

He consistently tries that weighted cross from central areas just outside the box to Aubameyang at the far post. Seems to execute it perfectly every time and Auba's been very close to scoring a few times.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
And they wanted James Maddison instead

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

Latest posts+

Top Bottom