• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

blaze_of_glory

Thought he was good overall. He's like Özil though, he will do his thing well enough but if the rest of the team isn't playing well what he does won't get you far. Needs to be a part in a machine that's running well, not the guy dragging it over the line.

Liam_Og

Lacazette shouldn't have to be fighting fires all across the midfield when he's deployed as a CF, but that's exactly what had to happen for us to stop getting bullied by Everton's midfield.
For large parts of the game Laca/Øde/Gabi were rotating.

Gabi was more often than not in a central position with Laca actually playing at 10 and Øde was an inverted playmaker rather than an inside forward.

tcahill

Was carrying our underperforming attack today. This is especially impressive as we were playing a physical team away, where attacking mids often struggle.

Also liked his leadership and leading the press. Agree with what others are saying, I can see him being a key cog in a future (post Arteta?) team.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Good goal and you can see the thought process. He's just not on it enough and isn't that Cesc creator that I think we need. I'm glad he's adding goals. We just need to find away to play him, ESR,Saka and Martinelli together effectively

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's been poor, but think most of it is on Arteta.

Mikel just doesn't know how to play through the middle, even ESR was quite poor at 10 at the start of the season...his form picked up when he was moved wide, as that's how we attack.

Think Arteta is having a negative affect on quite a few of our players now, as some are alot better than they are showing.

Why do you dislike him so much? Not that I am a big fan myself, but is it some Norwegian - Icelandic thing, or just that you think he is rubbish?

No nothing. I actually think Scandinavians respect each other on a good level!

I just don't rate him as a player. Seems to be another A-M hype job that only does one or two good things per 90 minutes so they can tag me like they are right about something.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Back in the day, if this was Özil who’d just scored at Old Trafford and Everton in consecutive games, you’d have people licking his arse and telling everyone he’s carrying us and he can’t do it all on his own.

Only facts today, I’m afraid.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Back in the day, if this was Özil who’d just scored at Old Trafford and Everton in consecutive games, you’d have people licking his arse and telling everyone he’s carrying us and he can’t do it all on his own.

Really wish he'd taken this on his right foot instead of trying to cut it back on his left:
FGBTwHVXwAIC87H

GDeep™

League is very weak

How ya doing buddy?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's funny when Ødegaard and ESR start add goals to thier game but our main strikers stop scoring. Does this club can do all things together for once?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Really wish he'd taken this on his right foot instead of trying to cut it back on his left:
FGBTwHVXwAIC87H
Yeah, we’ve got another one footed genius on our hands! Problem there is he thinks he’s got a choice. If it ran past onto his right him he’d have no choice. One of those split second wrong decisions that will look terrible when he sees it.

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts+

Top Bottom