• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Liam_Og

Cost us the game today.
No chance. Made a mistake that lead to the winning goal. But also scored. Which is clearly not that easy because we can’t buy a goal at the moment.

He needs sharp players in front of him with football intelligence. We don’t have.

How many times did you see Auba set off to try and break the lines to receive a weighted through ball. I’ll wait.

Pepe is the only other attacking player in the side who has done this previously, saka and esr like their tricky 1-2’s and triangle rotations which i am a fan of, but there is no-one in that side attempting to break the lines. Barring the attempt that auba missed, how many offsides did we concede that game? If you aren’t offside occasionally, you aren’t playing close enough to the line.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
A player like Martin in an Arteta team is useless tbf, he needs sustained possession around the box, Arteta coaches like Rafa ffs.

Saying that he’s clearly been pretty meh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Despite the really smart goal today but again just flashes of quality and easily getting bullied of the ball. Also not sure what he was thinking with that tackle just stupid decision

tcahill

I agree he hasn't impressed since his loan was made permanent, but some of the takes here are very reactionary. All of our positive moments today came through either him or Martinelli, and when he came off we had no threat at all. Braindead moment with the penalty but he also scored a goal.

Hasn't been great, but there are players today that were definitely far worse.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Superb finish for the goal but he really has to improve in our box. Needless pen today. Last game vs Newcastle as well he did to schar similar to what maguire did to tomi today...

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Felt he combined well with martinelli though (even in Newcastle game) A potential partnership in the making?

Pop Tart

Established Member
Thought he done well in his loan spell but it is frustrating so far this term. A better manager would get the best out of him. He is not a crap player.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You have to question his mentality. There was absolutely no need for that challenge, just get goal side and block the cross. Despite being poor again, he got the goal to get the team back into the game, he should have been confident at that point. To make a challenge like that was an Eboue level brain fart.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I know why he made that challenge. If you watch their first goal, Fred ran into the box and Ødegaard didn’t track him. This time, Ødegaard tracked the run, albeit a little late and over compensated as a result. Poor all around.

But also, they made the exact same move twice, which resulted in two goals. Tomiyasu and Martinelli just stood there and let the ball get slipped into our box. Thought Tomiyasu was incredibly frustrating last night.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

When he first came to Arsenal, I went on youtube to see his video compilations at Madrid. What I have seen on there was some remarkable passes and play. I do not think I have seen that yet at Arsenal. Hopefully he will do that at Arsenal as well. If yes, he will be a great player to watch.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
When he first came to Arsenal, I went on youtube to see his video compilations at Madrid. What I have seen on there was some remarkable passes and play. I do not think I have seen that yet at Arsenal. Hopefully he will do that at Arsenal as well. If yes, he will be a great player to watch.
He had one to Martinelli last night. He’s not been as good as his loan spell yet, but he’s scored 2 goals now, 3 if Auba didn’t try to steal his goal. The problem is the team as a whole doesn’t seem to know how to attack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom