• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another good performance and goal the guy is very good player i was worried about his poor start of season but now he picking things up hopefully it continues.

mirrorstares

Looked surprised to score a header.

I will give it a check again but I wasn't impressed, other than a cool backheel after a Caballero gift I don't recall much, not even in that spell we hit the post twice.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Well taken goal. Nice to see him getting into the box, we need more of that.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Nice to see him making some runs in the box and gambling. Like I said for ESR, you can easily pick up 4 or 5 goals a season if you're willing to make runs into the box.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I was hard on him don’t think he has been bad last couple of matches, he is the only player in midfield with any passing touch, he at least looks to play the ball forward. He is a soft touch without the ball but he is way better than Partey and Xhaka in terms of producing anything.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Bums like Pepe and Auba have cult followings when an actual top talent who can pass a ball is hated.

Arsenal fans like to continue to suffer.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He cost the same as Mustafi, on that basis I'm happy to give him 2 seasons before writing him off.
He cost much less than Mustafi with inflation of transfers maybe half as much. Mustafi was but ages ago

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Respect to Ødegaard. We were questioning him here a couple weeks ago and he’s scored 3 goals in 3 games.

His tally is up to 4 now this season and he hasn’t even been playing consistently. That’s a good return.

Most of his goals have been nice ones too, very well taken.

Top Bottom