• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Didn't think he had this end product in him, so pleased with that...nearly had an assist with a great backheel for Saka too.

Still has to get better, but is on an upward trajectory these past few games.

Bloodbather

Established Member

The goals are a good start, but he needs to get some assists in order to fully convince people that he can be a dependable creative hub for us going forward. Playmaking is the main thing we brought him in for.

I am inclined to think that things will turn around on that front too, though.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
He looks to get on the ball all over the pitch, saw him picking it up from the back 4 as well as in more advanced positions.

He is not perfect but you get people saying he has been poor this season then the same ones defend Auba who has been worse & forget end of days Özil who didnt even get an assist never mind a goal in his last 10 games 🤔

I know those 2 have far 'more in the bank' with the club but you have to understand Ode is still young and so comparing him to peak superstars who cost bigger bucks years ago is pretty unfair.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Guess which overrated Leicester midfielder he’s pulled level with 🤔
It's the catalyst, gotta be. He's been reading the Arsenal Mania poll thinking "there's no way that balding, Love Island wannabe is getting one up on me this season... FFS, if Aubameyang can't shoot anymore then I'm going to do this **** myself!"*

*Or something.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Not convinced the goals will continue on a consistent basis however. He is up against West ham next, who he absolutely bossed last season. Probably last really good game.I would love to see him show something that half resembles that again.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I like this kid can’t lie.

Never rated him for his end product though and I’m not sure his recent run is really him. Somebody has to do it from midfield though might as well be him.

Oh it’s definitely not. He’s probably struggling to break 5 goals most seasons.

If though he keeps pace with someone like Maddison who is supposedly more of an end product player it’s great for us.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Oh it’s definitely not. He’s probably struggling to break 5 goals most seasons.

If though he keeps pace with someone like Maddison who is supposedly more of an end product player it’s great for us.
idgaf about us tbh the club can do what it likes. Don't care about the race to beat Maddison either.

Just like the player and think he has a future. He needs to be less of a p*ssy and actually play well though. He's looked like sh*t this season if we're being honest goals aside, but he's not alone in that which is why I have faith.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

mirrorstares

Don't think both he and ESR will keep scoring considering the goals are pretty much taking the same space, most likely the output of one of them dries up and we'll go back to talk about how the one not scoring is a ghost on the pitch.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Whaddaya know, kid can play.

Still prefer we play with ESR, but you cannot complain against performances like these.

balthazar

Iwobi had some insane skills. Allied to his physique it should have been a winning combination but he was never quite able to bring it all together. Thought we should have played him deeper but considering it's never really been properly tried the coaches don't fancy him their.

Getting £35m for him is probably pound for pound the best (outgoing) Arsenal transfer that we've done?

Worst transfer was Van Persie for 30 pieces of silver.

balthazar

Besides the goal, he created several chances, provided a good outlet, pressed like a madman, and showed visible on pitch leadership.

Also completely carried out dogshit attack against Utd and Everton.

We're very lucky to have him.
Actually, he can be quite rapid. Maybe it's his anticipation and reaction that does it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom