• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Played great again today. I'd say he's been consistently very good since he came back into the starting line up. Cemented his place in the side.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

On his penalty moment, pretty dead touch took him off course, a cushion touch and he could have had a shot… still a good game from him

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Got a little bullied today. If only he has a better burst of pace, it might be the only thing that holds him back.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's made himself relevant now. I still think he gets brushed off the ball a bit too easily, but you can see his work and assertiveness to drive us forward. I love how he had a word with the fourth official as he went off. The ghostly performances seem to gave been banished.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think he was good today obviously when the sent off happen our attack became very limited but i liked at 1st half he always made himself available to get the ball him and Saka did trouble thier right hand side so much.

sdotzdot

Established Member
30m for this guy was a great deal. We like to slate the club when they pay over the odds, so they deserve credit when they make good deals like this.
30m is a robbery, I refuse to believe we will actually pay just that. Probably had a high loan fee which was taken into account and loads of add ons we’ll inevitably have to pay.

To put it into perspective, 30m is not far off how much we got for Willock… yeah.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

30m for this guy was a great deal. We like to slate the club when they pay over the odds, so they deserve credit when they make good deals like this.

Yep, when I saw the price we got him for I was impressed, even back then.

But he's definitely progressing very well, in some ways he's ahead of where I expected him to be at this point.

Very good.

Wryer

Love his desire for someone so silky on the ball. Needs to work a little more on his physical strength, been knocked over or lost balance a little too easily at times.

My take is he’s gonna be one of those yo-yo players who can be unplayable today and go under the radar the next week. Most creative players are, but hopefully he gets some form of base level of performance consistently.

Özil is the obvious one that Ode is compared with, but I would rather him become someone like Nasri who improved his game and complemented his creativity with directness and dribbling - as opposed to a pure passer like Özil.

Top Bottom