• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I think with Ødegaard this is just natural development. He's at a club where he seems comfortable and knows that he's going to be playing pretty much week in week out. He's finally got some stability and that's enabling him to flourish.

There are still areas for him to improve on of course but for the price paid he's looking like a steal already.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The fact that he isn't just a pure number 10, which is what I thought he was, means he will be a top top player. Off the ball he's immense, and he can drop deep to build the play. Outstanding tonight.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
elite is a bit too much, but he playing next to Saka is immense for both players, Saka tends to be double marked while this guy can have that extra second to create.

I like him, I understand why we went for him, he never hides, we needed that.

He needs to be more prolific and get into better positions inside the box. He reminds me at prime Ramsey if he can start getting goals he is going to be massive.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Next captain for me. Absolute leader both vocally and in his actions on the pitch. Never hides.
Never hides and in fact, is constantly trying to lead the press and tracks back very quickly when we’re under pressure or lose the ball.

He is quickly becoming my favourite player. Very rarely do you see someone be so overhyped as a teenager, move to one of the biggest clubs in the world lose their mojo and somehow not end up a lazy prima madonna. He done the opposite and worked harder to come back and live up to the hype. Can’t believe we got him for 30m

Latest posts

Top Bottom