• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Harz

Tbh he’s been a rotation option for them which is understandable his first year in the league.

He’s been better than even I thought he’d be. They’re going to be dangerous with him, Rak-Sakyi and Eze.
Great recruitment by Patrick the well-endowed. Only that Danish CB seems like a not-so-great signing.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Tbh he’s been a rotation option for them which is understandable his first year in the league.

He’s been better than even I thought he’d be. They’re going to be dangerous with him, Rak-Sakyi and Eze.
Odsonne Edouard as well. Their attack is set, need to improve everywhere else, though.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Odsonne Edouard as well. Their attack is set, need to improve everywhere else, though.

Very exciting attack I must say. Surely their priority should be making Gallagher permanent though, he’s been a revelation.

Brand new training complex too. Exciting times for Palace fans.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Very exciting attack I must say. Surely their priority should be making Gallagher permanent though, he’s been a revelation.

Brand new training complex too. Exciting times for Palace fans.
We should be all over Gallagher if he's available. He's pure class.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Prior to this season, Palace looked to me as they would one of the favourites to get relegated either this season or next , given there squad looked stale and old. But they have unearthed some great young talent in attack and got themselves a talented, motivated manager.

Zaza

Ødegaard was fairly popular or atleast a 50/50 player. I insisted he was a better no.10 than ESR and his loan wasn't that bad but I think that was the wildest takes I had.

Think I had doubts whether he would get enough chances or make enough of an impact during his initial 6 month loan as that's a tricky situation, but yeah that's not been an non issue Arteta has been backing him.

I like him. Ødegaard, Pepe are probably the most technically proficient in the squad I feel, even with their left foot bias.
Yep this was my view as well. It was also the reason why I didn't want Maddison at all. Glad this is now a popular take.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Prior to this season, Palace looked to me as they would one of the favourites to get relegated either this season or next , given there squad looked stale and old. But they have unearthed some great young talent in attack and got themselves a talented, motivated manager.
I don't think you were alone to fear for Palace. There is probably a post of me somewhere saying that Vieira and Palace was a big risk marriage. I'm happy that it seems to have worked out. Palace is a proper football club.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
What's too British got to do with anything? What makes him too British?
I guess he means the typical run around all game trying to be a hero type of British midfielder. Me personally I prefer Spanish midfielders that actually know how to pass.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Overrated. Decent but style too British.
Please expand on this. Lacks discipline? bit of a headless chicken element? If so I'd get what you mean a bit wouldn't label it British though.

I watched him more last season cause I wanted to keep tabs on AMN, thought he was a baller from then personally.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I guess he means the typical run around all game trying to be a hero type of British midfielder. Me personally I prefer Spanish midfielders that actually know how to pass.
Yeah I suppose Lampard, Gerrard, Scholes, Keane (not British but from Ireland) were all pretty rubbish midfielders. Couldn't pass the ball 5 yards.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Wtf? It's not the 80's, Britain/ England has some absolute ballers now. I kinda get what you mean in that he's quite direct, but I thinks that's what we need if we go for attacking 8's - they've got to have some bite as well as finesse.

I wouldn’t be against us moving for him. He’s obviously a good young player, just feel he’s a bit overhyped. He’s your archetypal British player in that his technique isn’t particularly clean or natural. His passing, dribbling, vision and tactical awareness just does not seem elegant. He’s got an engine and is industrious, does the simple things well. He’s basically a Steven Gerrard-lite. Which isn’t exactly something to be ashamed of as I rated Gerrard highly.

Top Bottom