• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

blrgooner

Established Member
I do think we could get the ball to him and Jesus a bit quicker. It's not all Ødegaard but as you say one of those games.
I actually thought the issue was that we passed the ball too quickly from the midfield towards Jesus, Ødegaard and Saka.
Nothing came off for Ødegaard in this game and some of his decision making was poor. I am not worried though coz to me it seemed like "one of those games" as you mentioned.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
- Xhaka gets shat on even on a good day
- Ben White kinda gets shat on in that he's made out to be way worse than he actually is
- Tavares got shat on
- Sambi got harsh criticism (this one surprised me) but wouldn't say shat on, more written off.
- Laca got shat on when he was here
- Eddie got it until the end of last season
- Pepe get's shat on (kinda deserved at this point he's pathetic ngl)

Ødegaard, ESR and Tierney get mild disrespect by a vocal few, but could be far worse for them.

Cba to do the rest but loads are more nuanced (Ramsdale), come with baggage (Elneny, AMN), 50/50 (Auba) or don't figure enough for us.
Tbf they all are pretty mediocre players, Lacazette got cut a lot of slack before everyone realised how bad he really was.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Tbf they all are pretty mediocre players, Lacazette got cut a lot of slack before everyone realised how bad he really was.
Laca got new player bias for sure, but the same could happen to Jesus you just never know if football. Lacazette was 25 at Arsenal once too.

There's a lot of internationals in there so mediocre isn't the word I'd use, particularly the younger ones. Surprised Camron cosigned that too, the majority of them are Arteta's bois via purchase or extensions.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Big game for him, captain, been man-marked away from home by a very physical and annoying Schlupp, we know he struggles when opposition managers assign one of their players to be his shadow, it has happened before.

What I loved about him was his work rate and the number of times we recovered balls in the middle of the park because of how annoying he is to midfielders when he comes from behind.

Nonetheless, his tendency to play one-touch football in our half compromises a bit too much the guy he is giving the ball to.

He is something special, no need to discuss that, but as for now, he is not comfortable under certain circumstances. Hopefully, he can shake that out of his game, he is still very young.
This sums up Ode for me. People have short memories guy always works his socks off & is our most talented playmaker. Sometimes you will have a meh/poor games
Doing his role in the prem is tough, take out KDB & there are not many better than Ode. Look at the stats quoted for last season & that's 100% fact.
People forget Mesut & even the great DB10 had plenty of games where things didnt go well & they were 2 of the best ever.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Laca got new player bias for sure, but the same could happen to Jesus you just never know if football. Lacazette was 25 at Arsenal once too.

There's a lot of internationals in there so mediocre isn't the word I'd use, particularly the younger ones. Surprised Camron cosigned that too, the majority of them are Arteta's bois via purchase or extensions.

When Lacazette played his first game for Arsenal he was 26. Sorry I had to :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
images

Latest posts

Top Bottom