• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: Öde To Joy

Will Ødegaard get over 10 G/A in the Premier League this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TinFish

He has Arsenal DNA (Wenger era). The type of signing we expect the club to get permanently. Will be disappointed if he goes back to Madrid and we bring in someone like Pablo Fornals from west ham or something...

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Really good player. He has a similar style to Özil on the ball (although I don't think he's quite as gifted), but does far more off it when we are defending. Looks a good addition.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think it's early to talk about buying him you gotta remember Ceballos started well but gone backwards quickly now i know Ødegaard is better talented than Ceballos but hopefully we see more from him

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Could they not have loaned him in October? Would probably be right there for top 4 with a player like this, considering how good the defensive record has been.
He was supposed to be at Sociedad this season because they had him in 2 season loan but Real madrid recalled him because they were impressed that's why i think he wasn't available in earlier window

Breezy

Other players not on his wavelength yet. I’d like to see him drive with the ball more often as he’s capable of carrying it. Touch and vision is on point though.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I really like him so far. He's very well rounded and do good at finding space. What was glaring was that he suffered the same treatment as Partey. In acres of space, nobody passed to him a few times. We were too scared to play to the middle when trying to attack and our whole game fizzled out.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Remember too that that was only his second start with a new set of teammates, there's more to come.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He was supposed to be at Sociedad this season because they had him in 2 season loan but Real madrid recalled him because they were impressed that's why i think he wasn't available in earlier window

Yeah they done an AMN with him. Blocked moves but didn’t even play him lol.

Arsenal4life14

He needs to be starting from now on, I like what i see not many of our fowards drop back to help build up the play but this guy does. He constantly looking for the ball, looking to create things. It makes the center midfielders job a whole lot easier with a player like him. Something we missed for awhile, with the football were looking to play its important for the fowards to drop deep and help build the play up.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Imma just say it, Ødegaard > ESR at #10.

The weight of pass, the quick feet in tight spaces, I just prefer it.

People will cry and say please don’t compare the two, but I don’t even care. If Arteta is smart this boys starts for the rest of the season.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
Let Martin bang. I liked ESR on the left as he's proven he can play there with his good choices and all round football ability, but him and Pepe can have that little battle for now. I like our attacking setup like this. I see chances coming and goals being scored. I'm sure we're on the up offensively and a few mugs will be getting a hiding soon.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’ll sign him now tbh. Hopefully Real will be willing to do a deal in the summer.

Doubt it though.

Zaza

Still not fully match fit but clearly superior to ESR as a 10.
Shades of a young Özil not just on the ball but off it. He understands how to manipulate space.
Imagine Grealish instead of ESR in that 3 behind Auba...we'd make top 4 easily.
Retain this guy for another year on loan. Send Ceballos back if necessary

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Like what I saw, which probably means Madrid liked what they saw, which probably means...yeah.

Let’s enjoy him while he’s here anyway, it’s only been a couple games, we could all hate him in a few months. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom