• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: Öde To Joy

Will Ødegaard get over 10 G/A in the Premier League this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

I've never really rated our player recruitment, I always thought we go for the cheap route and our squad was always underprepared and injury prone so I'd cut him some slack. But I also thought it was his fault and blamed him for too much.

In hindsight all the people saying he was the one keeping us up and it would only get worse after him were right. If he was here I'd have faith in top 4 every season, now it's just a myth.

Pretty much the same here. Though he had stagnated himself quite a bit in terms of adapting and so on. He was a stone cold killer his first 7 or so years with us. He fell off pretty big but I'll always love old Wengs

Last edited:

Behrengauna

Wenger finished outside the top 4 in his last two years with better players than the ones Emery and Arteta have had in a less competitive league. He also was in charge when the club ****ed itself over for years to come by signing Xhaka, Mustafi, Lacazette and some other mediocre players.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wenger finished outside the top 4 in his last two years with better players than the ones Emery and Arteta have had in a less competitive league. He also was in charge when the club ****ed itself over for years to come by signing Xhaka, Mustafi, Lacazette and some other mediocre players.

Baseball is honestly one of the wankest sports in the world.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
Facts, but facts that many won’t acknowledge. These same people rue these signings though, and acknowledge that the useless signings are a big reason why we were... useless. But the mess had nothing to do with the manager who oversaw it :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Plenty of sellable assets eh. Like Guendouzzi and Torreira who we couldnt sell last summer. Im sure you were one of those who made up numbersup numbers of how much we sell for this and that playerand that player. We are cancelling contracts and paying players off cause we cant sell and the ones we can sell most wont go for much.

Torreira will not crack 10 million this summer, Guendouzzi wont either as the teams like Hertha who is his level dont have much money. Right now the goal is to stay afloat, champions league is a pipe dream that wont happen in long long time. We about star an era where we gonna fight tooth and nails to make the Europa League
Self awareness isn't a strength either, I see.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Didn't do anything today. Was expecting a lot more from him. I hope that's the case in time. A bit too much of the wrong Özil today.

Very bad performance from him today.

If we get tricked into paying 40 M or something for him next summer I might get mad for few hours.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Been here a month, not sure what people were expecting. Best thing would be a year long long with an option to buy.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Very bad performance from him today.

If we get tricked into paying 40 M or something for him next summer I might get mad for few hours.

40 m is too much. 20m might be reasonable.

Wouldn’t mind a longer loan period if our finances are ****ed.

He is a good player but was completely sniffed out of the game today.

benjamin86

Established Member

Difficult to judge right now, he's 22 playing in a new league with new team mates it'll take him a while to hit top form.

zilfy

40 million would be brilliant.

You cant write someone off after one quiet game against the best team in the world (on current form), especially when hes sitting in front of muppets like mo and granit

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

must of played getting on 250 minutes this week :lol:

Arteta just leaps all in from one key player to the next
It’s one of the most confusing things about him. Surely you rest a player before it’s apparent on the pitch and to everyone at home that they need a rest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom