• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: Öde To Joy

Will Ødegaard get over 10 G/A in the Premier League this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Thought last season we looked better with him despite his assist/goal return. Was here for half a season under a struggling side playing in a new league under a **** manager but hey he is ****

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I like him, I really do. But I don't think he should be playing against city. We need all our pace merchant on the pitch. I'd play ESR instead. But he'd be an asset against teams that sit deep though.

musoke

I like him, I really do. But I don't think he should be playing against city. We need all our pace merchant on the pitch. I'd play ESR instead. But he'd be an asset against teams that sit deep though.
We also need intelligent players that can hold on to / kept the ball for more than one slip 1 second.
Someone that can hold on to possession under pressure as we are going to be without the ball for the majority of the game.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
It's hilarious how they keep using pictures of him either mid sentence or thinking with a frowning type face when it comes to us. Journalism is a farce of a career, bunch of Livejournal mummers.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Imagine not backing one of our own in Ødegaard, over Buendia.

Martin is both better and younger, we choose the right player.

Joestlaachmkr

Imagine not backing one of our own in Ødegaard, over Buendia.

Martin is both better and younger, we choose the right player.
I do of course support Ødegaard.. and i for sure hope he will turn out to be a great player for us.

But i also have some doubts over Martin. He is quality, i just think he lacks the phsyciality of the premiership. In that sense, i think Buendia would have been a better option for us. I also think Buendia has more defensive qualities than what Martin have.

However, i hope i’m proven wrong with my doubts about Ødegaard. He was truly great in La Liga during his loan spell at Sociedad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom