• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: Öde To Joy

Will Ødegaard get over 10 G/A in the Premier League this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Welcome Martin.

Not the best way to introduce yourself to Arsenal fans though :)

“There were a lot [of Arsenal players I admired]. But I think Fabregas, for me, was one of my idols when I grew up. So especially him.

“The way he controls the game, the way he dictated the game, his ability to give assists and also score goals. Everything about his game. I tried to learn as much as possible when I grew up watching him. He was the top player.”​

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Let's hope for an instant impact on Saturday. Maybe come off the bench to set up the winner, no pressure! :lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can't believe he said Fabregas though ffs, his heart was in the right place at least :lol:
Too bad he didn't call me in advance. I'd drop him a few lines on Liam Brady, Ray Parlour and Cristopher Wreh.
Ødegaard
Berge
Haaland
It's a pity we missed out on Jens Petter Hauge. He is at AC Milan now, excellent talent.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

:lol: my favourite positive poster.
He’s right though. His debut will literally be make or break he really doesn’t have much time at all.

He certainly has the quality mind, but this kid is gonna need prayers tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why is everyone so upset at him idolising Fabregas?

Comfortably the best player and midfielder we had in the Emirates era. Not Cesc’s fault his teammates were losers or that Wenger had too much pride to take him back.
At his age watching us the best players we had is Fabregas and rvp so not surprised

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

There’s about 4 months left of the season, not sure what he can help us with really. Will take him at least 2 months to settle in.

I answered this same in Ødegaard transfer thread:

Do people still not realize, that any acquisition we make, will have the same amount of time to make an impact this season? It being a loan has nothing to do with it.

What is this nonsense which sounds like: "It's very unlikely any new player can perform well in the last part of the season, because they have so little time, so why get anyone? Why even bother? Where's the rope?"

It's totally the same with any player we would get in January, so the complainers are basically just saying that we should get no one. Maybe they want Willian as AMF like GDeep.

Zaza

11 - Ødegaard
10 - Grealish/Maddison/Aouar??
Now we can offload Willian during the summer.
Time to make our midfield a strong point again...

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He’s right though. His debut will literally be make or break. Doesn’t have much time at all.

He certainly has the quality mind but this kid is gonna need prayers tbh.
The thing is you've done so much good work exposing everyone's ridiculous expectations and behaviours that they're going to be measured when judging him now.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Haaland to Arsenal :drool::drool::drool:

Get Mikel on the phone to him.
Considering Alf Inge Haaland is a gooner....

Bryne, Erling Haaland's boyhood club plays in a kit that should look rather familiar...

f1e806e598c20531a1b961ea724ffad2-image.jpeg

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

He’s right though. His debut will literally be make or break he really doesn’t have much time at all.

He certainly has the quality mind, but this kid is gonna need prayers tbh.

No I know I said similar in the other thread & someone went mad. Hoping for the best is all we can do.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I answered this same in Ødegaard transfer thread:

Do people still not realize, that any acquisition we make, will have the same amount of time to make an impact this season? It being a loan has nothing to do with it.

What is this nonsense which sounds like: "It's very unlikely any new player can perform well in the last part of the season, because they have so little time, so why get anyone? Why even bother? Where's the rope?"

It's totally the same with any player we would get in January, so the complainers are basically just saying that we should get no one. Maybe they want Willian as AMF like GDeep.
Signing a young player from La Liga is very different to signing an established player from say the PL.

They both have the same amount of time to make an impact but you expect the latter to hit the ground running, you can't expect that from Martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom