• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: Öde To Joy

Will Ødegaard get over 10 G/A in the Premier League this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TinFish

He isn't exactly blowing me away, but he's got so much quality you can only assume he'll go up a couple of levels eventually.
I kind of agree but after a handful of games and bench appearances he seems to be getting better every game.

We analyse this guy under the microscope, but then we have £75m Pepe on the bench and people writing about his potential (after 2 seasons) and blah blah blah.....

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I like Ode but not really sure him being a captain for Norway means much of anything. Xhaka is a captain for Switzerland and he's trash.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I kind of agree but after a handful of games and bench appearances he seems to be getting better every game.

We analyse this guy under the microscope, but then we have £75m Pepe on the bench and people writing about his potential (after 2 seasons) and blah blah blah.....
Exactly!!! And Ode just arrived in loan. He has like one and a half months here in a new league, new team without preseason. And people going full Özil hate mode against him.

I am sure there are 2 reasons for that, one, he plays CAM which is one of the most difficult positions to play in football. And two, he is not Englando... You people overate England talent a lot, and minimise foreigners. But World Cup always reminds people how overrated is English talent. ESR is good, but he is not beyond Ødegaard.

A_M Iniesta

passes the eye test , tidy player who has much more in his locker, better than Özil type of potential , just want to see him more confident out there and play his game , definitely better than ESR i see him slicing up the spuds today

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
better than Özil type of potential ,

Oh-Please-Kobe-Bryant-Disbelief-Reaction-Gif-At-a-Basketball-Game.gif

Jakarta

Lool seems like people have forgotten the level of Özil pre 2015. Ødegaard would be lucky to get even close to Özil’s career forget eclipsing him.

Saying that I really like him as a player. Keeps things ticking, and would be a great Özil replacement for a reasonable fee.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Sign him!

Excellent today and showed elements to his game I hadn't seen before. Lead the team in the press, consntalty comunicating and directing teammates in the press. Never stopped running, won possession back several time and got a goal.

Finesse

Just sign him. The way he makes himself available to PArtey and Xhaka is unbelievable. Decision making and application is top level. He is just that young.! Been here a few months ! New league !

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
He's really enjoyable to watch, good in tight spaces, and excellent at retaining possession in unlikely circumstances.

Technique wise, he's one of the most Arsenal players out there, and I want more of that. We should work hard to sign him permanently.

Weliveinacrazyworld

A very, very well known member
He’s such a joy to watch! I love him and I’d love to have him permanently, but I think I want another season-long loan next season... just to be sure.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Loved how up for it he was today, knew how big a game it was and delivered. He was even winning tackles in midfield!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom