• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: Öde To Joy

Will Ødegaard get over 10 G/A in the Premier League this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Saka is better than Ödegaard come on Ode has had a couple of good games while Saka has been amazing for us over 2 seasons so far.

Its not a case of who's better, Saka we already have, Ødegaard is not our player. My point with Ødegaard is we could spend years looking for a player like him so we'd be crazy not to try and buy him. He's already settled in the PL, that alone is worth money!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Ödegaard is a good possession player, mature for his age, but as you can see he will struggle when he is marked. ESR and Saka are impact players.

They are all different players and I want all 3. We know Ødegaard is settled in the PL, why waist time looking for another player when we have a No10 already playing with us. Ok, we may not get the chance but if we do we'd be crazy not to go for him, he's only 23, this he will improve and grow!

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Best not to guess! No to the first 2, yes to paying £50m for Ödegaard. I'd go up to £70m based on age, talent, experience and settled in the PL.
We are midtable mate. You need to build your team, not fork out stupid money on just one player if that isnt the differece maker.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Has the difference Ødegaard made been 50- 70 mill worth? Hell no.

If we spend that much on a single player, this club is in deeper **** than people realise. We are on the periphery of becoming the new Newcastle.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
There is ways to build our team without crippling our finances.
Wengers teams and Leciester have showed the way.

You spend that when that is the missing piece.

Ødegaard will not have the impact of a VVD or Alisson. It will be Pepe all over again. He does not have the swagger yet to perform to that type of price tag.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I like Ødegaard but I do kinda worry that he’s extremely dependent on the right half space. He seems like an easy pressing target on his left foot. He rarely drifts to the left side and I fear he may get into the way of our right sided winger.

Legend14

Established Member
They are all different players and I want all 3. We know Ödegaard is settled in the PL, why waist time looking for another player when we have a No10 already playing with us. Ok, we may not get the chance but if we do we'd be crazy not to go for him, he's only 23, this he will improve and grow!
I’d like for us to sign Ødegaard. He is a winner.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I like Ödegaard but I do kinda worry that he’s extremely dependent on the right half space. He seems like an easy pressing target on his left foot. He rarely drifts to the left side and I fear he may get into the way of our right sided winger.
Already happens quite a bit. I see him sometimes dribble over to Pepe/Saka just to end up passing to them. It’s nice for interplay but he does it a bit too often, sometimes you want to let your winger go 1v1 at his fullback.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
I don't really care at this point.

He is talented, but def not worth the amount Real will prob be asking for even if he wants to stay. I really do not think he is that much better than ESR and he is two years older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom