• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: Öde To Joy

Will Ødegaard get over 10 G/A in the Premier League this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mpower2540

We’ve got players who can create danger in the attack without Ødegaard which says to me we really shouldn’t be breaking the bank for him. It’s all about balance.

I like him and he’s shown a lot, but considering there’s a few positions that need reinforcing I hope we don’t offer silly money to secure him. Saka and ESR can play in that attacking position and to a high standard.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Would love to sign Ødegaard on a permanent deal, but it figures that Madrid will need to rebuild possibly with him playing.

pikey2000

Their probably doing what any good club would do when a player is out on loan and doing well, make out they won't sell him in order to drive the price up.

As others have said, if the price is insane for him we should hold fire and re-enforce the squad elsewhere.

REWB

Dont think he is a Real Madrid Player tbh. Looking at the way Madrid play I just dont see how he fits in with what Zidane wants. We wont get him because he is going to be overpriced. Which is fine, there are other options in Buendia/Aouar that can be just as good if not better.

Have a STRONG feeling Ødegaard might be available the following summer for cheaper, or we might even get him on loan this summer again. Almost 100% certain he aint going to play for Madrid next season as he hasnt shown anything different to what they already know about him.

OSBK

Established Member
Tidy player. Would rather spend 40mill on a top cb. But this is arsenal so likely we will spend 100mill on wingers and get cahill on a free.

Iceman10

Established Member
One thing to be avoided is if the team does well without a player because they are out or not selected, saying that the team is better off without the player. It is like Willian making a few appearances, getting a few assists, and saying he is therefore better than Martinelli or Pepe. No one knows how it would have turned out if those players were on the pitch instead. I do strongly think we need another AMC, regardless of presence of ESR, the only question is who that will be, but let's not get it twisted, Ødegaard has made some fine appearances as AMC, including against Leicester and Spuds, even though he still can be a little inconsistent, just like some of our other younger players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom