• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: Öde To Joy

Will Ødegaard get over 10 G/A in the Premier League this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I really liked his performance in the first leg but can't help feel like we where playing a lot better with ESR at 10 beside Saka with Pepe LW. We'll see how it goes for the rest of the season I guess.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I really liked his performance in the first leg but can't help feel like we where playing a lot better with ESR at 10 beside Saka with Pepe LW. We'll see how it goes for the rest of the season I guess.
Same, he’s a nice option and is definitely
Better than ESR in some regards but Arteta is like a kid who gets a new toy and just seems to lose all rational thought.

Wasn’t he brought in to protect ESR? Now Arteta is just running both of them into the ground. :lol:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Same, he’s a nice option and is definitely
Better than ESR in some regards but Arteta is like a kid who gets a new toy and just seems to lose all rational thought.

Wasn’t he brought in to protect ESR? Now Arteta is just running both of them into the ground. :lol:
Yep it's strange. I think at the moment overall he's probably a better player than ESR but we've now kind of lost 2 in form players in ESR and Pepe to accommodate him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Either play him or ESR we got Ødegaard so they can compete. I mean even when Willian came on with Ødegaard we looked more dangerous than ESR on LW who i think is wasted in this position

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yep it's strange. I think at the moment overall he's probably a better player than ESR but we've now kind of lost 2 in form players in ESR and Pepe to accommodate him.
It’s bad squad management and we’re not talking advanced stuff, we’re talking really simple armchair manager stuff.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's there to compete with ESR. Moving ESR wide was disruptive. Our youth need to be close together. It's early days but we shouldn't spend a massive amount on him. It will only help Madrid

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Looks decent but at the end of the day we're just developing a player for another club.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
When does he arrive on loan? Looking forward to his debut!

He finds some great positions and pockets of space but then doesn't seem to do much.

Highbury_Arsenal

He is a tidy player, but wish he will shoot sometimes, since he has come there has been a few matches where it opened up but he didn't want to shoot.

REWB

When does he arrive on loan? Looking forward to his debut!

He finds some great positions and pockets of space but then doesn't seem to do much.
Really hoping we dont buy him. He's tidy like you said but we NEED someone like Buendia. A creator which can also play direct and dribble with speed.

He's a nice guy, feel like he really wants to stay here as well because he knows he doesn't have a future at Madrid. But we really need better if we are going to go back to the top.

Unless we can get him for only 10million...if thats the case then im all for him, but there is no chance of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom