• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ødegaard not even in the bench, he will be our great saviour... Lol basically same last year squad. We only changed Luiz for White at the cost of 50M.
View attachment 4077
They didn't register him. That why we buying him and he asked to leave we have no other option Maddison done his Hip today again he not worth 70m and we might get Aouar as well

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
They didn't register him. That why we buying him and he asked to leave we have no other option Maddison done his Hip today again he not worth 70m and we might get Aouar as well
We at least dodge that bullet. Hairspray desperately to sign him and at the end he was wrong like always. Turns that Buendía would be our best approach but we failed as always.

I insist in the position we really need is CM and bin Xhaka. He is terrible.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Ødegaard not even in the bench, he will be our great saviour... Lol basically same last year squad. We only changed Luiz for White at the cost of 50M.
View attachment 4077
We will have a new coach soon, that will change a lot.

He is another young talented footballer, not even close to his peak, but already shown his potential.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I wouldn't go for Ødegaard, tbh. We need a guy who can make things happen and he doesn't provide that. He's not going to carry the ball forward and we'd still struggle even if we buy him, so we'd be better looking elsewhere.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I wouldn't go for Ødegaard, tbh. We need a guy who can make things happen and he doesn't provide that. He's not going to carry the ball forward and we'd still struggle even if we buy him, so we'd be better looking elsewhere.
Need to offer 15 million rising to 25 like with Willock. What has he proven that he he should cost more?

Or a long for an option to buy.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Need to offer 15 million rising to 25 like with Willock. What has he proven that he he should cost more?

Or a long for an option to buy.
Yeah, just because he's coming from Real doesn't mean we should overpay for a player that doesn't necessarily suit our needs. A loan with an option to buy seems like the smart way to go if all other targets fail to materialize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom