• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This signing is literally based on Arteta liking the player.

The amount of control he has is disturbing. When asked about transfers he comes across in the most arrogant manner. I can't stand it. He talks like we are stupid for panicking. They have a plan apparently. Come the end of the window I think this will be the worst window ever and it will leave us with a team that will struggle beyond people's expectations.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
This signing is literally based on Arteta liking the player.

The amount of control he has is disturbing. When asked about transfers he comes across in the most arrogant manner. I can't stand it. He talks like we are stupid for panicking. They have a plan apparently. Come the end of the window I think this will be the worst window ever and it will leave us with a team that will struggle beyond people's expectations.
Worse than 7-10’th?

MikeVinna

Established Member
Square pegs, round holes. It would be almost as bad as Mikel playing Auba wide.

The only hope is Ødegaard unlocks something in Pepe and whoever plays as striker.

Santi was a LM/AM who played as DLP in the end and was amazing. I’m not saying it would definitely work but if we can’t move the ball forward it could be worth a try to play both Øde and ESR centrally on occasion.

Tom349

If this is again a loan then surely purse is empty or we are really looking for a striker still?

Would fit with the noise surrounding Aubamayeng and Lacazette the past couple of days. Although any deal we do with Madrid will involve at the very least an obligation to buy.

Not sure what is going on with Mbappe and PSG but maybe the domino to fall is for Mbappe to Madrid, Aubamayeng to PSG and Ødegaard to Arsenal.

Goonger

If this is again a loan then surely purse is empty or we are really looking for a striker still?

Think it depends on the details. If that first refusal means we can exercise our right on Ødegaard without Madrid blocking it than that's a great deal. If it just means that we get that option only if Madrid decide to sell, then that's poor.

Tom349

3-4-3 suits the this groups of players best and it has done under 3 managers now.

It's also a bandaid solution that should only be used in emergencies. The team we played vs Brentford was by the far the youngest team to play in the PL this weekend. If we are serious about rebuilding then we should 1. continue to keep playing those younger players in doing so accepting results won't be what they were and 2. be playing a formation to resemble the team and style of play we hope to be at the conclusion of the rebuild.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
If Ødegaard is a loan with obligation it means we want to do something else fairly big which is good.
200w.gif

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
If Ødegaard is a loan with obligation it means we want to do something else fairly big which is good.
HSG im a really optimistic person as you can see i voted top 4 in predictions but enough is enough mate. How can you still dream after such an embarrassing opener? We won't buy anyone even MO will be a loan or in installments.

It's done, at this rate i don't even think a new manager can save us.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's also a bandaid solution that should only be used in emergencies. The team we played vs Brentford was by the far the youngest team to play in the PL this weekend. If we are serious about rebuilding then we should 1. continue to keep playing those younger players in doing so accepting results won't be what they were and 2. be playing a formation to resemble the team and style of play we hope to be at the conclusion of the rebuild.

Why is it a bandaid solution? Chelsea just win the CL with the formation. I think it best suits our defenders and attackers.

I'm all for the young guys, but if we persist with guys like Balogun/Martinelli/Nelson ect getting regular minutes we will be lucky to finish in the top half, and that's no overexagation. It's all well and good rebuilding, but Arsenal football club can't finish in the bottom half.

Potter, 343 with White/Gabriel/Holding at the back, KT and AMN as wingbacks, Partey and someone else in the middle, Saka Auba Pepe up top. Play quick in behind for Auba and Pepe. I think that is the way to go with this group of players.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
HSG im a really optimistic person as you can see i voted top 4 in predictions but enough is enough mate. How can you still dream after such an embarrassing opener? We won't buy anyone even MO will be a loan or in installments.

It's done, at this rate i don't even think a new manager can save us.

This is separate to the matches brother.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
This is separate to the matches brother.
Mate we have 2 seniors in Laca and Auba being absolute clowns in the dressing room.
Our defense is relegation level
We don't have a cf
Club can't finance much after White
MO won't be the solution
Our manager sucks
Edu is a crook busy with his holidays and money laundering

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Mate we have 2 seniors in Laca and Auba being absolute clowns in the dressing room.
Our defense is relegation level
We don't have a cf
Club can't finance much after White
MO won't be the solution
Our manager sucks
Edu is a crook busy with his holidays and money laundering

Thats brilliant n all, but this isn't really the thread for that. So I'm not sure what you're doing, again, it's a separate convo and a separate thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom