• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexs

It doesn't as they'd be under the same ownership youre moaning at for not buying the right players.
The sooner Stan goes the better obviously but he's not buying players, Edu and Arteta are. Actually, my view has always been that our present squad (before Artedu started wasting money not improving it) makes top 6 easy with a proper manager and maybe top 4 with the same money spent properly.

sdotzdot

Established Member
This should have been the bare minimum and dealt with early in the window, we already had him for 6 months for ****s sake.

instead he’s going to be the deadline day signing when we’re 0/3 in the league and 20th.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
This would be such an anti climax. Barely moves the needle. Moves ESR to the wing, and now we have to watch Ødegaard start every single game due to Arteta's promises.

ESR, Ødegaard, Saka and a misfiring Auba. Where are our goals coming from?

He doesnt move the needle in attack, and he doesn't solidify our midfield off the ball, so what is the point of this signing? I can't tell.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I mean its quite obvious the Bells info is spot on now. Ødegaard is waiting for this move. We arent putting in an offer until we have a definitive answer on Maddison.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
so nothing new reports players still doing his thing and training and both club still negotiating. Chris and Fab should just stay quite until new update appear so they can copy paste it.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Could've easily gotten the info from anywhere. Wheatly is just lazy and the Bell got completly found out, but whatever floats your boat.

How has the Bell been found out? He even said that Ramsdale deal isn't dead 😂😂😂😂

I dont wanna say it, but also from our convo earlier today which was deleted for good reason. You don't seem very open to believing anything outside your zone, or what you get told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom