• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think there will be a buyback clause if the fee is that small. Probably for around £50m.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Do we dare hope that at £35m (ish) there are funds available for another player after Ramsdale?

It is far far too late for anything significant after that. Just have to accept the very uninspiring window for what it is

SlyFox

You must be pretty happy that you're keeping your boy though?
Said it before, I wasn’t fussed either way. I believe in our strategy, it would have taken an overpayment to get him that would have funded a replacement and a right winger, that we desperately need.

His performances have left me frustrated, but, there is a lot of quality there with plenty of room to grow.

I just got the arse as I didn’t believe a word Bell was saying, outside of liking the player. That stuff winds me up a treat.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
To be fair 34m with no buy back is a cracking deal.

Providing we actually play those with pace like Auba or Gabi up top the main thing I like about Ødegaard is that he'll actually attempts to play through balls to them. We basically have nobody in our side who does that currently.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bell in the mud 😂

Black Panther Avengers GIF

D

Dial Square 1886

Worse still I worry it's you boy who'll miss out. It'll probably be ESR-Ødegaard-Saka as first choice and to me, although all very good players it's a bit predictable and you need that wee bit of unpredictability and that spark which Pepe gives, that ability to score and create from very little as well as his explosiveness. But that is Arteta's football in a nutshell, he doesn't like anything unpredictable, he likes repetitive, dull, uncomplicated football.

But Pepe ain't unpredictable.

Get's the ball on the right, does a random skill that may or most likely may not work and then shifts to left foot because that is all he has and tries to bend one in the far corner if it is on.

Or just do a short pass back inside if not, or lose the ball at some point in that process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom