• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Underhill

Git'Er Done... Next Aouar as Ceballos replacement and we are ready to roll.
The idea of this have me excited. Plenty of raw talent in Aouar and he'll have something to prove. I wonder if he'd be suited for a deeplying playmaker role? If not, i doubt Ødegaard or ESR will be fit for every game so he'll get plenty of minutes on the left or as the 10.

Underhill

We also need a GK, I think it's even more urgent than RB
I think Ramsdale is as good as done. Sheffield got the Swedish national team keeper coming in on loan from Roma according to italian and Swedish news.

**** it. I'll go full Fabrizio on this one:

Aaron Ramsdale joins Arsenal... HERE WE GO! Total agreement completed on a five-years contract and a fee of €20 million plus €5 million in addons.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What is xT? Even Ceballos is on the list. Can't be something important.

You can find good stats about every player. I still hope we get him asap because he will improve us right away but I think he ha still a lot too prove.
xT is expected times an hour Hairspray will say something stupid about a player that fits his agenda.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
xT is expected times an hour Hairspray will say something stupid about a player that fits his agenda.
That's a lot, the man is gifted in that regard. If only we had a manager as good coaching as he is in that aspect, we should be in CL

Kysus

Ødegaard + Pepe is our key combination to get the team firing.
They complete each other really well and If they get an understanding going can become unplayable.

The "swarm Pepe with 2-3 players whenever the ball moves to the right" only works because he is totally isolated there.

Add a different RB (new signing or AMN) and most of our issues would be fixed.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

What is xT? Even Ceballos is on the list. Can't be something important.

You can find good stats about every player. I still hope we get him asap because he will improve us right away but I think he ha still a lot too prove.
Ceballos was very good at through balls. Normally inside left sided centre back and full back to Bellerin. Just a shame it was Bellerin.

If Ceballos could cut out the mistakes in his own defensive third he could be a very good player. I suspect he will become one.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Agree with this about Ødegaard; we look like a better attack with him connecting the midfield and forwards. Only critiscm is we need more goals, whilst his play with help with that, it would be nice to have an AM who could actively contribute with goals.
I've seen a lot of people going with ESR - Ode -Saka as our advanced midfielders. I don't think there are enough goals in them. I'm 100% that this is how Arteta will try to play until. It's a question now who plays CF, and looking at our situation it could be Pepe, although I don't think that's a solution for us

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Good signing. Type of player I enjoy watching. Had a good connection with ESR last year, they make each other better. With his vision, Laca and Auba should be able to score easier (I hope) Don't think that striker is that needed yet. GK spot and to a lesser extent RB and CM are more urgent.

Kysus

Ceballos was very good at through balls. Normally inside left sided centre back and full back to Bellerin. Just a shame it was Bellerin.

If Ceballos could cut out the mistakes in his own defensive third he could be a very good player. I suspect he will become one.
Ceballos would be elite if he wasn't totally brain-dead tactically.

He is never going to fix that though and will always be all over the place.

Underhill

Ødegaard + Pepe is our key combination to get the team firing.
They complete each other really well and If they get an understanding going can become unplayable.

The "swarm Pepe with 2-3 players whenever the ball moves to the right" only works because he is totally isolated there.

Add a different RB (new signing or AMN) and most of our issues would be fixed.
What do you think about Pepe as the striker? I'm thinking we definitely want Saka, ESR and Ødegaard on the pitch. Putting Pepe up top would allow all of them to play together.

Alexs

If Willock is a World Class talent, how does he only have interest from Newcastle and only go for 25 million when he's homegrown and English and someone like Ben White went for double? Explain that one.
That's easy. One Arsenal sold, the other Arsenal bought.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

What do you think about Pepe as the striker? I'm thinking we definitely want Saka, ESR and Ødegaard on the pitch. Putting Pepe up top would allow all of them to play together.
I'd like to see ESR play deeper. That's the best way to get them all onto the pitch IMO.

Kysus

Na Pepe needs space and does not have striker type instincts/holdup play. Would be a waste.

ESR on the other hand would work as false 9 even though it failed against Villarreal. Takes some practice.
ESR' relentless running would drag defenders all over and open space for Pepe/Saka to run into.
That way Pepe would run into the striker position regularly (with space) instead of starting in it (without space surrounded by defenders)

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

35m is a good price if it's true, it's another proof that this summer is the perfect time to raid broke Spanish/Italian/French clubs, but we decided to spend 80m in England smh.
2 out of 3 signings have come from Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom