• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
That doesn't mean it won't help us though, you stupid ****. We won't win the league don't get me wrong but it's only an advantage playing one game a week.
Think it’s a negative myself. Now we’ll watch the same 11 every week boring us to death.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
I understand that, but at the same time, why do you use excuses for their bad season and not ours?

Personally, i can see Chelsea getting found out. Also think Utd will continue to struggle for consistency.
If Chelsea don’t do something in the striker department they will get found out, their forwards are ****. Top scorer’s on 7 goals or something, no variety in skill set.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I like it, that's a keeper.

Are you taking Ødegaard or Madders though? Need to see if we're on the same wavelength here.

Madders, I did like Ødegaard but Madds is safer bet.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Think it’s a negative myself. Now we’ll watch the same 11 every week boring us to death.

Agreed. Only one game a week thank God, less I have to watch Mikel ball the better.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
If Chelsea don’t do something in the striker department they will get found out, their forwards are ****. Top scorer’s on 7 goals or something, no variety in skill set.
Already started to happen towards the back end of last season, they had a few dodgy results. Reminded me of us when Arteta took over. Got a couple of results against the big teams playing super defensive and counter attacking. It can't last.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
This is a good point about having the room to experiment, however, next year we won’t have the same trash tier operators stifling our progress we had the season just gone. Willian, Auba on the left, Bellerin etc have been removed so in a sense the most cancerous parts were identified last season and will be jettisoned next. I’ll say a prayer for Azeez and Balogun though.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Neither.

Ødegaard isn't intense enough for the PL and Maddison has a sizeable forehead and crap hair.
I agree. Are there any talented players with a back/top afro who play AMF?

After our two new acquisitions I think it's clear what kind of players Arteta prefers.

If there aren't, we have to settle for a less talented player or put Saka/Partey there and get them to grow their hair.

Last edited:

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

@OnlyOne is my one true love. It will never die, I will never sigh, I am an extratorrestrial guy.

@OnlyOne is my glove he fits me to perfection. It will never die, working out my thigh, I can see him out the corner of my eye.

@OnlyOne is my everything, my world, my Saturn, my Mars. Nobody I trust more to give me information about cars.

My love.

Reported, weirdo.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
@OnlyOne is my one true love. It will never die, I will never sigh, I am an extratorrestrial guy.

@OnlyOne is my glove he fits me to perfection. It will never die, working out my thigh, I can see him out the corner of my eye.

@OnlyOne is my everything, my world, my Saturn, my Mars. Nobody I trust more to give me information about cars.

My love.

Nice to see someone trying to come after my cringe post of the decade accolades.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Unless one of City, United, Liverpool or Chelsea have a bad season, can't see how we get Top Four.

When other teams who were playing one game a week, went from outside the top four to in it, the Champions League places felt more open.

Guess Liverpool and United might slip, but I can't see us overtaking them, their squads are just feel too good.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Nice to see someone trying to come after my cringe post of the decade accolades.

@El Duderino the champagne to my bambino.

Now this is a story all about how I called @El Duderino my good pal.

On the forum where I spend most of my days.

And there were a couple of @OnlyOne they were up to no good. Started causing trouble for the mod team. He got into one little fight and @OnlyOne got scared so I held him tight and said it would be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom