• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

As much as I'd prefer Maddison I'd still be happy with Ødegaard. He isn't as far into his development as he should be but that doesn't mean he won't get there in due course. He has experienced English football which is a massive plus, he knows the players and management. If it can be done then we should do it. Don't care if he costs 30m or 80m he is a good player. Price is irrelevant.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He went off the boil a bit after his injury but he was excellent at times for us. If he's available for a reasonable fee then it's an obvious signing to make. 22 and highly talented with room to continue to improve fits right in with the core of players we're assembling. We could actually be very good in 2-3 seasons.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure what has happened, it seemed clear he was going to give it another go. Might be just media speculation, however, for his sake he ought to move.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Not sure what has happened, it seemed clear he was going to give it another go. Might be just media speculation, however, for his sake he ought to move.
Isco and Bale are staying now so somebody has to go. Looks like the player isn't convinced about his future in Madrid either.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If this has legs, I would imagine his agent has informed Arsenal of his wish to leave, if he wants to come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom