• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I’d rather Aouar out of any of the options but that seems like we have absolutely no interest. I would take Ødegaard over Maddison though because I think there’s better value there. My one worry with Ødegaard is I think it will see Pepe lose game time and for me Pepe should be one of the first names on the team sheet.
Is that not the case with any attacking mid we sign? We'll need them all anyway.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
His style is perfect for Arteta ball, lot of accuracy in his passes, ball retention, good final passer, while Maddison is all about shot and carries, and for shots and carries Arsenal already have ESR who is also a better link up player than Maddison.

I prefer Ødegaard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom